Kotak Mahindra Freshers Walk-in Drive On 27th June 2018. Freshers Recruitment at Kotak Mahindra Bank Kanpur. It is a Great Oppurtunity for Freshers to Get into the Leading Bank in the Banking Sector. Freshers Job Openings at Kotak Mahindra Bank Kanpur.
Qualification: Any Graduate / Any Post Graduate
Experience: 0 – 4 years
Salary: Best In The Market
Role: Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- New Business proposal form processing.
- Primary underwriting.
- Customer Service.
- Renewal Calling
- Stale Chq Closure.
- Surrender Retention Retention of customers who come to branch for surrender of policy, by means of educating about benefits of long term stay and use of retention kit.
- ECS Sourcing Convincing and registering customers for ECS by means of educating customers about benefits from walk-in customers, renewal calling and at all touch points with customers and achieving assigned monthly targets.
- Driving conversion of new business by means of follow-up with sales team on requirements.
- Driving End to End TAT.
- Medical Co-ordination in medical proposal forms with medical centre, sales team and customer.
- ECS sourcing from walk-in customers and renewal calling.
- Follow-up with customers for arranging Direct Credit documents towards all types of pay-outs [ like surrender ( part or full), maturity, survival benefit etc. ]
- Other back office work.
- Receipting of Premiums new business, renewals, agency, shortfall premiums etc. all types of payments in cash and chq at branches.
- Banking of chqs and cash collected on previous day thru Bank appointed pick-up person.
- Flexibility with timings Extended office hours on month ends (last three days) and as and when as per business requirements ( like scheme closure days etc. )
- Service to Sales Able to convince the walk-in customer for cross sale.
- Good academics. 1. [ ( First class in 10th and 12th + Graduate ( mandatory ) + Post Graduate ( optional) ] OR 2. [ First class Graduate + Post Graduate ( optional ) ]
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experienced or Fresher ( Female Candidate )