Tata Projects Ltd Mumbai Walkins | Senior Design Engineer Jobs | Drive on 17th November 2019
Hey Guys!!! Look at the Allindiajobs page for all the new job updates. Today also we are here with the latest job openings in Mumbai. Tata Projects Limited has disclosed the notification for the Senior Design Engineer role. Candidates with 10-20 years of relavent experience only eligible for the drive. As per the updates, recruiters will conduct the drive on 17th November 2019. To Know further insights of Tata Projects Ltd Mumbai Walkins, please follow the complete article.
Tata Projects Ltd Mumbai Walkins
|Organization Name||Tata Projects Limited|
|Post Name||Senior Design Engineer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Tata Projects Senior Design Engineer Job Profile
- Lead and manage a team of piping engineers and designers.
- Closely work with the Project team & Detail engineering contractor to deliver the work.
- Attend/ participate in client meetings to resolve technical issues, review sessions, and safety workshops.
- Review of critical deliverables like Piping & Valve Material Specification with relevant ASTM, API, ASME, and other international codes and standards.
- Review of Plot Plan/ Site Layout, Hazardous Area Classification Drawings, Equipment Layout, Pipe Rack Layout, Piping General Arrangement Drawings, Piping Isometrics drawings, Stress analysis and pipe supports,3D Model.
- Periodic Review & Deliver Piping Material Take-offs for procurement.
- Attend model review sessions and lead the review session.
- Value engineering.
Work Experience –
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Total 15+ Years of relevant experience in a reputed organization, out of which minimum of ten years of knowledge should be in refinery projects/ Units like CDU/VDU, SRU, VGO, DCU, MS block, etc.
- Value Engineering
- Statutory compliance in layout and plant design
- 3D Plant design review (NavisWorks/ SPR)
- Plant Layout
- Design Calculations
- Code compliance
- Specifications and Data Sheets
- Stress Analysis
- Material Take-Off
- Material Requisitions, Technical bid evaluation & vendor document review.
- Fire Protection system
- Leadership and management skills
- Strong verbal, written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Tata Projects Ltd Company Overview
Tata Projects is one of the fastest-growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. It has expertise in executing large and complex industrial infrastructure projects. Tata Projects strives to simplify complexity and creat world class projects on time by leveraging its deep understanding of technology, advanced construction practices, and expertise acquired by executing diverse projects. We are a customer-centric organization, which seeks to build, ensuring value for all our stakeholders. At the core of this are our People, Processes, and our belief in doing the right thing.
How To Apply For Tata Projects Ltd Mumbai Walkins?
Job aspirants can make a move immediately to grab the opportunity. The recruiters are planning to hire only experienced and skilled candidates for the role. So, eligible applicants can start preparing yourself with Placement Papers as only a few days left for the interview. Also, Have a look at the Interview Questions for better use.
Important Documents To Carry For Tata Projects Careers
- Experience letter
- Updated resume copies
- Last three months payslips
- Recent Photographs
- Government id proofs
Tata Projects Ltd Mumbai Walkin Drive details
Walk-in Date: 17th November 2019
Walk-in Time: 9 AM Onwards
TATA PROJECTS LIMITED,
Floor 2, One Boulevard, Lake Boulevard Road,