ICICI Securities Delhi Job Openings | Relationship Manager Walkins on 14th November 2019
Are you looking for Bank Jobs in your location? If Yes, Then Hurry up and grab the excellent chance to work for ICICI Securities Limited. rcently, The officials from ICICI Securities had disclosed the notification for Relationship Manager role. As per the updates, Expereinced job seekers from Delhi location with 1-6 years of experience only eligible for ICICI Securities Delhi Job Openings. Moreover, Candidates in search of Jobs in Delhi can also utilize the opportunity by attending the drive on 14th November 2019. Get further requirements from the below sections.
ICICI Securities Delhi Job Openings
ICICI Securities Limited
|Job Role||Relationship Manager|
₹ 2,00,000 – 300000 P.A.
ICICI Securities Relationship Manager Job Profile
Job Responsibilities :
1. Will be involved into Relationship Building & Management with the customer for Sales & Services Loan Products
2. To manage internal and external customers. Develop new relations through referencing & other sources. Also develop relationship with other teams to drive Business from them.
3. To generate leads and act as a productive resource by meeting targets thereby ensuring the fulfillment of budgetary expectations of the organization.
1. To deliver the desired target numbers by maintaining customer relationship.
2. To Manage customer meetings and sales process as part of his reporting structure
3. To consciously deliver support to center managers in increasing the profitability of the center.
4. Conducting market research for generating business thereby adding for revenue generation.
5. Ensuring customer satisfaction
6. Exploring new areas and ways to achieve productivity.
7. Preparing and maintaining MIS report.
ICICI Securities Limited Company Overview
ICICI Securities Ltd is a technology bases firm offering a wide range of financial services including investiment banking, institutional broking,retail broking, financial product distribution. And, ICICIC Securities sees its role as ‘Creating Informed Access to the Wealth of the Nation’ for its diversified set of clients that include corporates, financial institutions, high net-worth individuals and retail inventors.
Headquartered in Mumbai, ICICI Securities operates out of 75 cities in India and wholly owned indirect subsidiaries in Singapore and New York. ICICI Securities Inc., the stepdown wholly owned US subsidairy of the company is a member of the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority/Securities Investors Protection Corporation. ICICI Securities activities include dealing in Securities and corporate advisory services in the United States.
How To Apply For ICICI Securities Delhi Job Openings?
Interested job seekers can make a move immediately. As the officials conducting the drive on 14th November 2019. Hurry up aspirants!!! Only a few days left for the walkin. Do more practice with the help of Placement Papers and Test Patterns. To save your valuable time, We had already updated all the information in our blog. So, Bookmark Allindiajobs page for more walkin drive updates.
Important Documents To Carry For ICICI Securities Delhi Walkins?
- A hard copy of updated resume
- Recent Passport size photos
- Experience Letter
- Last three months payslips
- Government id and address proof.
ICICI Securities Delhi Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 14th November 2019
walk-in Time: 10 AM Onwards
ICICI Direct, D-58, 3rd Floor,
Defence Colony, Above Shantanu & Nikhil,