Company Name : Wipro
Website : www.wipro.com
Location: Across India
Experience : Freshers (0 years)
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech Only
Job Role : Project Engineer
Salary : 3.5 LPA
Openings : Not disclosed by HR
Required Skills/Job Responsibilities:-
– Qualification to attend this Off Campus is B.E./B.Tech (CS/ IT/ ECE/ EEE/ E&I/ Mechanical/ Automobile/ Production Engineering/ Aeronautical) / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech Only
– Freshers should have minimum of 60% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA throughout academic career
– Freshers should be only from 2020 batch pass out
– Service Agreement Applicable for 15 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
– Freshers should have good communication skills
– All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process
– Freshers should have good problem solving skills
– Candidate must be a good team player
– Candidate can choose any one programming language for the coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
– Online assessment will be tentatively held in mid October 2019.
Online Assessment (140 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
1. Aptitude Test: Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability, English (verbal) Ability – 60 Minutes
2. Written Communication Test : Essay writing – 20 Minutes
3. Online Programming Test: Two programs for coding (60 minutes)
– Interested and eligible candidates should apply as soon as possible before link get expired. shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter.
Click Here to Apply To Apply This Job
How To Apply:
Click on the above link which is highlighted with Yellow background, it will redirect you to source Page and apply there. Also, Apply below.
More Jobs for You:
Oracle Hiring Freshers as Apprenticeship Trainee @ Bangalore / Hyderabad
Mphasis Off Campus for Freshers as Trainee Associate Software Engineer on September 2019
Note: Most frequently asked technical interview question in Wipro is What Is Inheritance In Oops? Real Time Example? Program ? Advantages And Disadvantages?
Note: If you find any issues while you are applying to this job, please let us know by commenting below. We will solve your issue as soon as possible.