Here is fabulous news for all the Experienced Job seekers from the Chennai location. Meri Software Services Pvt Ltd is looking for young and professional job seekers for Tele Re4searcher Position. Candidates who are having a minimum of 0-5 years of experience as a Tele Researcher can walkin on 30 Oct – 01 Nov 2019. Interested and Experienced applicants must walkin with required documents. Check out further requirements from the below sections of this page. Candidates looking for Jobs in Chennai can attend the Merit Software Services Chennai Walkins Drive on the given dates.
Merit Software Services Chennai Walkins
|Company Name||Merit Software Services Pvt. Ltd.|
|Job Role||Tele Researcher|
Rs: 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
Merit Software Services Tele Researcher Job Profile
To ensure that customer needs are fully met on every call through the achievement of quality and service targets and the delivery of first-class customer service.
- To converse with all our clients across the globe using the highest standard of English.
- To achieve KPI and targets set by the Team Manager.
- Moreover, ensure that each customer receives a high-quality experience of professional service, thus achieving your call quality targets.
- To ensure that all necessary administrative work is completed accurately and promptly on each call, thus achieving your error rate target.
- To ensure that you always aim to exceed set targets on projects converting as many dials into verified.
- Able To maximize productive phone time while working in the call center, through achieving a calls per productive hour target.
- Also, To maximize productive phone time while working in the call center, through achieving verified calls per productive hour target (individual projects).
- To apply your skills with the enthusiasm needed to achieve the above targets.
- To apply your skills when necessary to bring the product to life to the client and promote the benefits of the project.
- Understand and work towards the Call Centre and Merits business objectives.
- To support your team at all times to achieve team targets by demonstrating the appropriate interpersonal behaviors.
- To ensure you meet the schedule adherence target by being available to make/take calls when expected.
- Experienced candidates from 6 months and above to 3 years experience in any international BPO.
- Candidates experienced in other fields with excellent communication can also be considered.
- Freshers with non Engineering background and with excellent communication skills can also apply.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good computer knowledge (preferably in MS Office).
- Intermediate typing skills and web research skills.
Merit Software Services Pvt Ltd Company Overview
Merit® has been producing educational software since 1983. Its programs are designed to address the core competencies that students require to succeed. In-house product development and close contact with customers enables us to produce effective, efficient, and easy-to-use instructive technologies. Our programs are known for providing context-sensitive tutorials for students and convenient record management features to aid teachers, tutors and parents
How To Apply For Merit Software Services Chennai Walkins?
Job applicants can walkin directly with required documents on the given date. Interested aspirants must bring the following documents to the interview without any fail. Also, Check out the Placement Papers and Interview Questions from our Allindiajobs page.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Merit Software Services Interview
- Experience Letter
- Educational Marks Memos
- Recent Passport size photos
- Updated resume copies
- Any Government id and address proof
Merit Software Services Chennai Walkin Drive Details
Walk-In Date: 30 Oct – 01 Nov 2019
Walk-In Time: 12:00 PM – 03:00 PM
Merit Software Services Pvt. Ltd.,
SP -52, 3 Street, Ambattur Industrial Estate,
Chennai – 600058, Land Mark: Next to Adyar Ananda Bhavan Corporate Office.
You May Also Read: