Good News Applicants!!! Here is an exciting job update for Hyderabad Job seekers. Candidates who are looking for a career change, Heritage Foods Hyderabad Walkin Drive is the best opportunity for them. All the interested and eligible applicants for heritage Foods Careers need to refer the complete information from here. Heritage Foods Hyderabad Walkin Drive is going to be conducted in Hyderabad to recruit the aspirants for Purchase Executive role. Applicants who are having 3-8 yrs of experience in the relavent field can directly walk for Heritage Foods Hyderabad Walkin Drive on 31st August 2019.
Heritage Foods Hyderabad Walkin Drive
|Company Name||Heritage Foods Ltd|
|Job Role||Purchase Executive|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Heritage Foods Purchase Executive Job description
- Planning, Forecasting, price negotiations of the material.
- Vendor Sourcing, Development & Management Inland and abroad.
- Review and finalize the Terms of Trade as per the company norms.
- Responsible for arranging indented quality materials within the lead-time.
- Inventory Control and Management.
- Cost reduction and Process Adherence.
- Responsible for identification of training needs of the team.
- Statutory Audits and ISO Compliance.
- Effective implementation of SAP & ensure the regular updation of data in SAP-MM Module.
- MIS preparation and documentation.
- Vendor Management & payments as per SOPs Good Communication skills.
- Excellent negotiation, networking skills Team player.
- Knowledge on SAP-MM module.
- Ability to meet project/user lead times.
- Must be good at Adopting the latest technology for time and cost savings.
- Periodical MIS reports and ISO documentation work Flexible/ Attending emergencies.
- Competency in dealing with people.
- Work analytically in a challenging environment.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience with:
- Cisco, Juniper, Palo Alto, F5, Infoblox, Aruba, Fireeye
- Routing technologies and protocols (MPLS, BGP, OSPF, EIGRP)
- VPN creation and troubleshooting (IPSEC and GRE)
- Packet sniffer (Wireshark, etc.)
Heritage Foods Ltd Company Profile
Mr. Nara Chandrababu Naidu founded Heritage Foods Limited in the year 1992. Which is one of the fastest-growing Public Listed Companies in India, with two business divisions – Dairy and Renewable Energy? The annual turnover of Heritage Foods crossed INR 2482 crores in the financial year 2018-19. Currently, Heritage’s milk and milk products have a market presence in Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu, Maharastra, Odisha, NCR Delhi, Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh & Madhya Pradesh.
Application Process For Heritage Foods Hyderabad Careers
Experienced Job seekers from Hyderabad location can attend the drive on 31st August 2019 at Hyderabad location. Individuals need to participate in the walkin drive along with the following documents. Candidates without the given documents are not allowed to attend the Heritage Foods Walkin Drive. To score the best in the interview, applicants must practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions which are given in the Allindiajobs page.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Heritage Foods Jobs
- Aadhar Card & PAN Card Xerox.
- Proof of experience in previous organizations.
- Appointment letter of present company.
- Latest salary slip.
- Three Months Bank Statement.
- Bank Pass Book Xerox, Passport size Photo.
- All the Educational certificates xerox
Heritage Foods Hyderabad Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 31st August 2019
Walk-in Time: 9 AM to 12 PM
Heritage Foods Ltd.,
Beside NIMS Hospital, Hyderabad.