PSB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019
Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) Exam Authority will declare the PSB India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019 on 20th November 2019 on its web portal @www.psbindia.com. Aspirants who are willing to participate in the Punjab & Sind Bank Specialist Officer Written Exam can download their PSB Bank SO Hall Ticket 2019 through online mode. Punjab & Sind Bank Officials are going to organize the PSB India Written Exam on 30th November 2019. Hence, hurry up and download the PSB Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019 and carry it to the examination hall. Exam participants must utilize the links of PSB India SO Admit Card 2019 available at the end of this page for applicant’s reference.
Punjab & Sind Bank India Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB)|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer Posts|
|Total Vacancies||168 Posts|
|Category||PSB Admit Card|
|Job Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Exam Date||30th November 2019|
|Selection Process||Written Test, Interview|
What will PSB India SO Call Letter 2019 carry?
People who have applied for Punjab & Sind Bank Specialist Officer Written Examination will be searching the internet for the main document to enter the exam hall. Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) Authority is going to publish the PSB India SO Call Letter 2019 on 20th November 2019. Candidates who are going to take part in the Punjab & Sind Bank India Written Exam must download the hall ticket from its official page @www.psbindia.com. Check the examination details available on the PSB India Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2019 at the time of downloading the admit card. Any of the information fails to appear on the admit card, you must immediately contact the higher officials.
- Conducting Board Name
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother
- Registration Number
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Examination.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
When do we receive PSB India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019?
- Starting Date to fill the Punjab & Sind Bank Application Form: 26th September 2019.
- Last Date to Submit the PSB India SO Online Form: 10th October 2019.
- Punjab & Sind Bank India Specialist Officer Written Exam: 30th November 2019.
- Release Date of PSB India Admit Card 2019 for SO Vacancy: 20th November 2019.
Documents to carry with Punjab & Sind Bank Specialist Officer Call Letter 2019
Everyone needs to carry their PSB India Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2019 while entering the examination hall. Carrying the hall ticket is mandatory for the exam because it acts as an entry pass for the students. Also, Aspirants need to get any of the documents mentioned below along with Punjab & Sind Bank SO Call Letter 2019 for verification purposes. Any of the candidates who fails to bring the required documents will not be allowed to participate in the exam.
- Aadhar Card and License
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Registration Certificate
- School Leaving Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
PSB India Specialist Officer Exam Pattern 2019
|Subjects||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||60||60||45 Minutes|
<< Latest Job Updates >>
How to download Punjab & Sind Bank SO Admit Card 2019?
Candidates need to follow the below steps to download the admit card or hall ticket for Punjab & Sind Bank Specialist Officer Exam.
- Go to Punjab and Sind Bank (PSB) Official Page – www.psbindia.com
- Hit PSB India Admit Card link on the Home Page.
- A login page will appear on the screen.
- Enter your Registration Number with Date of Birth or Password details.
- Punjab & Sind Bank SO Admit Card 2019 will appear.
- Take a hard copy of PSB India Specialist Officer Hall Ticket 2019 to the examination hall.
Download Here >> PSB India Specialist Officer Admit Card 2019
With this article, we have provided the Punjab & Sind India SO Hall Ticket 2019 details. And it will be helpful for the applicants who are willing to appear for the examination. Any of the candidates facing queries in knowing their admit card can leave their comments in the below mentioned comment box. Bookmark our page www.allindiajobs.in for further updates on PSB Admit Card 2019.