Flash…Flash… Bioclinica India is nowhere with the Latest Fresher Job Notification. Officials from Bioclinica India are looking out for Fresher graduates to fill out the applications for Associate/Senior Associate positions. Individuals looking or in search of Jobs in Mysore must refer to the below section. Recruiters are stated that applicants with 0-2 years experience only eligible for the Bioclinica India Mysore Job Openings. Also, Officials are going to held the interview on 30th October 2019. So, Interested and eligible applicants must go through the following sections and attend the interview without fail.
Bioclinica India Mysore Job Openings
|Company Name||Boiclinica India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Clinical Research Associate, Scientist|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by the Recruiter|
|Industry||Pharma, Biotech, Clinical Research|
Bioclinica India Associate Job Description
- Receive and process assigned voicemails
- Update the Voicemail Tracker
- Receive information or inquiry through phone call/email/fax/mail and create a record in Track Wise and IRMS
- Attach product replacement authorization form in Track Wise, if inquiry involves replacement request
- Follow Track Wise Convention guide while handling and managing product complaints.
- Receive information or inquiry through phone call/email/fax/mail and process them in IRMS
- Generate reports related to inquiries received through phone call/email/fax/mail
- Enter all the information pertaining to non-significant phone caIIs, emails, faxes for internal tracking and reconciliation
- Responsible for receiving phone calls related to adverse events and for book-in of cases received by all source types (phone call/email/fax/mail) into ARIS-g
- Responsible for following good documentation practices while completing AEM form
- Enter all the relevant information received through phone calls/email/fax/mail into IRMS
- Responsible for triaging of case
- Use IRMS to create contacts for callers with inquiries related to AE/PC/MI.
- Responsible for attaching AEM form or other source documentation to case.
- Thorough understanding of use of FAQs and product labeling to answer medical information inquiries
- Thorough understanding of regulatory requirements for safety reporting
- Follow departmental AE workflow procedures
- Closure and deletion of Cases
- Perform any other drug safety-related activities as assigned
Specialized Knowledge and Skills:
- Basic competence with medical and therapeutic terminology
- Understanding of Patient Safety regulatory obligation
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to deliver within established timelines
- Fluency in spoken and written English and excellent comprehension
Bioclinica India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Bioclinica (www.bioclinica.com) is a global specialty clinical trial services provider delivering expertise and technologies to enhance clinical research, data, and analytics. And, Bioclinica delivers focused service supporting multifaceted technologies such as Medical Imaging, Cardiac safety services, Molecular marker laboratory, Drug Safety, and Regulatory solutions, Network of research sites, patient recruitment-retention services, and a post-approval research division. Bioclinica serves more than 400 pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and device organizations – including all of the top 20 – through a network of offices in the U.S., Europe, and Asia. Bioclinica’ s primary locations include Princeton (New Jersey), Newark (California), Munich (Germany), London (UK), Shanghai (China), Tokyo (Japan), Mysore (India) & Bangalore (India).
How To Apply For Bioclinica India Mysore Walkins?
Job seekers an make a move immediately to work for Bioclinica India. Recruiters conducting the interview on 30th October 2019. So, Eligible Fresher applicants can walkin directly with the required documents to the given address. Moreover, Refer to the Placement Papers for better preparation.
Important Documents To Carry For Bioclinica India Careers
- Address proof
- Educational Marks Memos
- Updated resume
- Passport Size Photos
- Experience Letter if any.
Bioclinica India Mysore Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 30 October,
Walk-in time: 9 AM onwards
Bioclinica India Pvt Ltd (M2),
Silver Spirit Tech Park (SSTP), 317P-318,
Hebbal Industrial Area,
Mysuru, Karnataka 570016