Hello Applicants!!! Most of the aspirant’s dream job is to get placed in an ICICI organization. Finally, a dream come true for many of your people. Today, ICICI Lombard GIC had announced the job notification for Assistant Manager/Manager role. Job seekers looking for Jobs in Mumbai with 6-8 years of experience can attend for ICICI Lombard GIC Mega Walkins. Moreover, Candidates must have a minimum of 6-8 years of experience in the relavent field. As mentioned by officials, the Interview is scheduled from 25th October 2019 to 15th November 2019. Experienced Job seekers from Mumbai must utilize the chance to work for ICICI Lombard GIUC Ltd.
ICICI Lombard GIC Mega Walkins
|Company Name||ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager/Manager|
₹ 4,25,000 – 6,50,000 P.A.
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
ICICI Lombard Assistant Manager Job Profile
- Establish work procedures and processes that support company and departmental standards and strategic directives.
- Clearly define responsibilities for all levels and develop key performance indicators/goals to ensure effective and efficient operation of the call center
- Continuously engage with other functions in the organization to improve processes by eliminating gaps for better service delivery and inclusive culture for the Call Center Team
- Assist the Site Head in ensuring that a healthy, performance-oriented and positive lifestyle prevails in the Call Center
- Assist the Site Head in providing work-as-usual in the absence of a peer, i.e., another Managers absence on the floor
- Effectively manage customer escalations
- Spearhead Reward and recognition and other engagement activities at the Center
- Undertaking regular one-to-one meetings, team meetings at various levels, training and counseling/coaching sessions for all direct reports, conducting consistent performance appraisals, and remuneration reviews.
- Budgetary management.
ICICI Lombard GIC Limited Overview
ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd. is one of the leading private sector general insurance companies in India. We are a joint venture between ICICI Bank Limited and Fairfax Financial Holdings Limited, a Canada based diversified financial services company. We have won many accolades and awards on various platforms, including the recently won Best Social Media Integrated Campaign AwardNon-Life Insurer of the Year’. Also, We are well known for our innovative products, marketing strategies, focus on technology, and exemplary customer services.
How To Apply For ICICI Lombard Careers?
Interested and eligible applicants from Mumbai can walkin for the drive on the given dates and times. To get qualified in the interview, Aspirants should practice the Placement papers and Interview Questions. Most of the candidates will attend the meeting without any preparation, and 90% of the cases are failed in the interview. So, People must prepare well for the interview by referring to our blog.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For ICICI Lombard Walkins
- Experience Letter
- Hard Copy of resume
- Recent Photos
- Any Government id proof
- Last three months payslips
ICICI Lombard GIC Mumbai Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 25 October – 15th November,
Walk-in Time: 11 AM onwards
13th Floor, ICICI Lombard GIC Ltd.,
Vishwaroop IT Park, Opposite Vashi Railway Station,
Behind Raghuleela Mall, Vashi, Navi Mumbai
Mahvish Bano ( 022-33807174 )
You May Also Read: