Latest news for all the applicants who are in search of the newest IT Software Jobs in Noida. Recruiters from Cyfuture India have come up with an amazing opportunity to employ people for a Team Leader role. Interested job applicants can get all the info regarding Cyfuture India Noida Mega Walkins from the below sections of this article. Have a look at the Today Walkins page to get all the particulars on Cyfuture India Noida Walkins. As per the official’s notice, the Interview is on 30th October 2019, as given below. Also, recruiters are planning to select candidates based on their experience, which is 3-5 years. So make sure that you go through all the particulars about Cyfuture India Noida Mega Walkins given below on this Experienced Jobs page.
Cyfuture India Noida Mega Walkins
|Company Name||Cyfuture India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Team Leader|
|Salary||4,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A|
|Industry||IT-Software, Software Services|
Cyfuture India Team Leade Job Description
Desired Candidate :
- Excellent Communication worked in the international process
- Knowledge of MS -Office
- Mandatory exp, in collections or Sales.
- Should know throughput calculation like attrition, shrinkage.
- Moreover, Should have handled min 15 to 25 agents as a team lead.
- Should handle the weekly team reviews and encourage the team to meet organizational goals
- Responsible for staff retention within the team.
- Should be aware of KRAS, KPIs.
- Also, Should be only from a BPO voice process
- Should be ready to work for five days process
Job Description :
- Complete monitoring of the team and team performance.
- You are managing the day to day planning, operational challenges, and solving problems of a team of agents.
- Operational management. You are managing the floor, adherence to schedule.
- Maintenance of the data records, meeting revenues & targets.
- Maintaining daily MIS report.
- Ownership and problem resolution.
- Training and development of staff.
- Motivation, leadership for team leaders agents, and developing future leaders.
- You are conducting a performance appraisal for the team.
- Work very closely with the team members, understand the agent’s problems and weaknesses, and address these.
Cyfuture India Pvt Ltd Company Profile
Since 2001, Cyfuture is vesting organizations of all sizes with inventive business solutions ensuring high-caliber performance and improvised brand image. Being a brand that is internationally famed for stupendous service standards, competent handling of IT infrastructure, and reliable corporate image, we have over 2000 zealous experts catering to the diversified requirements of businesses from sectors like e-commerce, retail, information technology, software services, education, banking & finance, and government bodies. Keeping a client-centric approach, we make sure to integrate our technical dexterity with your business requirements to attain the desired results within the fixed time epoch.
Our vision is to provide exceptional customer experience and to sustain such an approach; we keep a consistent check on the performance metrics and maintain high standards throughout. Without being constrained by geographical boundaries or outmoded business processes which hinder technological evolution, we encourage the rapid adoption of state-of-the-art systems that stand clients in good stead for the future Ã¢â‚¬” hence our overarching motto: Thinking Future, Moving Ahead
How To Apply For Cyfuture India Noida Mega Walkins?
Most of the aspirants from Noida location can attend the interview on 30th October 2019. Candidates with relavent experience can attend the drive without fail. To be eligible for the drive, Applicants must practice the Placement Papers and also Interview Questions from our Allindia jobs page.
Important Documents To Carry For Cyfuture India Interview
- Experience Letter
- Hard Copy of resume
- Recent Photos
- Any Government id proof
- Last three months payslips
Cyfuture India Noida Mega Walkin Drive Details
Walkin Date: 30.10.2019
Walkin Time: 11.00 am to 2.00 PM
Cyfuture India Pvt. Ltd.
Plot 197/198, NSEZ, Noida Ph 2
Sec 82 , Noida-201305.