Good News Applicants!!! GlobalData is looking for Experienced job seekers. Recruiters from GlobalData want to hire the candidates for Front Office Executive role. Only female candidates who are in search of Jobs in Hyderabad can walkin directly. Individuals willing to attend the walkin drive must have 4-8 years of relavent experience in the field. And, The walkin will be conducted from 1st to 4th October 2019. To know complete GlobalData Hyderabad Mega Walkin Drive details, Kindly scroll down the page and collect further information.
GlobalData Hyderabad Mega Walkin Drive
|Company Name||GlobalData Research Center|
|Job Role||Front Office Executive|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
GlobalData Front Office Executive Job Profile
- An ideal candidate should carry a minimum of 5 years of experience in handling front office activities in a corporate environment
- To be the first point of contact at the office and is also an integral part of the administration team
- Demonstrate professional and polite attitude while performing duties at the reception
- Carry out telephone etiquettes all the times
- To be alert on suspicious calls and inform the higher authorities
- Coordinate with facilities team to maintain front office area clean and tidy
- To assist the booking of meeting rooms and conference rooms for employees
- Coordinate with employees and their visitors to follow the prescribed process
- Should have experiences in travel-related processing like visa, air tickets, and accommodation arrangements
- Strong skill set in preparing MIS reports
- Moreover, Strong written and oral communication skills
- Manage to process the supplier invoices with the concerned departments
- To perform an ERT role in case of an emergency
- Should have experience in handling Fire Panel, Fire safety equipment, and First Aid services.
- Attending employee-related service requests/complaints
- Should have good knowledge of general administrative functions and facilities
- Any Ad-Hoc duties
GlobalData Ltd Company Overview
GD Research Center Pvt. Limited (GDRC) is a subsidiary of GlobalData Ltd, UK. GlobalData is the premier source of actionable insight into the energy and healthcare industries. With the combined expertise of more than 3000 researchers, market analysts. And consultants across 20 countries, the company provides high-quality, accurate, and transparent industry insight that helps clients achieve growth and increase business value.
GlobalData’s success as leading research and consulting firm is also highlighted by the fact that it is frequently referenced in some of the world’s leading publications. Such as the Wall Street Journal, The Washington Post, Forbes, the Financial Times, Bloomberg, and Reuters. In addition to this, it has also been named one of the UK’s most inspiring companies. After being listed on the London Stock Exchange Group’s recent report, 1000 Companies to Inspire Britain. GDRC itself has an experienced team of more than 800 researchers, analysts and software professionals based in Hyderabad, India, with diverse industry and educational backgrounds.
How To Apply For GlobalData Careers 2019?
Applicants from Hyderabad location and only eligible female candidates can attend the interview. Individuals with required skills and knowledge can walkin directly without any late. Also, Check out the Placement Papers and Interview Questions for best results.
Important Documents To Carry For GlobalData Walkins
- Recent Passport Size Photocopies
- All Educational Memos Xerox Copies
- Government ID Proof
- Last three months payslips
- Experience Certificate.
GlobalData Hyderabad Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 1st October – 4th October 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM onwards
6th Floor, Jyothi Pinnacle,
Kondapur Village, Hyderabad,
Land Mark: Hi-tech city road, near Google office,
Opp. to Prestige IVY league,
Adjacently opp. to ePark Building
Giridhar / Swathi