TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019
Here is the latest TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019. So candidates who are willing to appear for the written exam can now check out the Telangana SPDCL Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 along with Exam Pattern to begin the exam preparation. All the participants can also download the TSSPDCL Syllabus 2019 in PDF format which consists of topics involved for the written exam. Make a schedule according to the tssouthernpower.com JPO JAO Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise shared in the below sections of this page. Basically, Telangana SPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019 contains subjects asked in the written test. Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited authority soon going to update the exam dates at its official webiste. Continue to read this All India Jobs page to know more details about the syllabus.
Telangana SPDCL Junior Assistant Syllabus 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)|
|Name of the Posts||Junior Lineman, Junior Assistant Computer Operator & Junior Personal Officer Posts|
|No of Posts||2939 Posts|
|Initial Date to Apply||28th September 2019|
|End Date to Apply||10th October 2019|
|Type of Job||Telangana Govt Jobs|
TSSPDCL Exam Pattern 2019 – JLM, JPO, Junior Lineman Vacancy 2019
|S.No||Name of the Subject||No of Questions||No of Marks|
|Part B||General Ability|
|Total||80 Questions||80 Marks|
Junior Personal Officer
|Section A||English & Telugu||Objective Questions||Human Resource Management, Industrial Laws, General Laws & Labour Laws etc||60||60||120 Minutes|
|Section B||English||Comprehension, Mental Ability,
Numerical & Arithmetic Ability and
Download TSSPDCL Junior Lineman Syllabus 2019 Subject Wise
Let’s have a look at the complete TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019 Topics in the below sections. Check out the TSSPDCL Exam Pattern 2019 provided above to know the pattern of the question paper. We recommended the candidates to refer TSSPDCL Exam Syllabus 2019 based on your applied post from here. Each topic is important to prepare so candidates dont waste your time start preparing from today itself. You can also practice Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Previous Papers in addition to the syllabus. Telangana SPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019 PDF is available here for free of cost.
TSSPDCL JLM Syllabus 2019 – General Ability
- Basic English.
- General Science.
- Analytical Ability.
- Current Affairs.
- Logical Reasoning.
- Environmental issues and Disaster Management.
- History of Telangana with special emphasis on Telangana Movement.
- Telangana Economy.
- Data Interpretation.
- The literature of Telangana.
- Indian Constitution.
- The economy of India.
- Geography of India.
- Policies of Telangana State.
- Polity with a focus on local self-Government.
- International Relations & Events.
- History of Modern India with a focus on Indian National Movement.
tssouthernpower.com JPO JAO Syllabus 2019 – Electronics
- Transducers, Mechanical Measurement and Industrial Instrumentation.
- Basics of Circuits and Measurement Systems.
- Analytical, Optical Instrumentation.
- Signals, Systems, and Communications.
- Analog Electronics.
- Digital Electronics.
- Electrical and Electronic Measurements.
- Control Systems and Process Control.
TSSPDCL Junior Personal Officer Syllabus 2019 – Laws
- Collective Bargaining and Negotiations Process
- Contemporary Issues in Industrial Relations
- Trade Unions
- Grievance Management
- Fundamentals of Industrial Relations
- Conflict Management
Fundamentals of HR Management
- HR Policies and practices
- Designing HR Systems
- Line Management in HR
- HR Management: Concepts and Challenges
- Human Resource Development
- Broad Framework of the Constitution of India
- Constitution of India
- Freedom of Trade, Commerce and Intercourse
- Different Types of Writs
- Constitutional Provisions relating to State Monopoly
- Judiciary, Writ Jurisdiction of High Courts and the Supreme Court
- Concept of Delegated Legislation
Telangana SPDCL JPO Syllabus 2019 – Numerical & Arithmetic Ability
- Data Interpretation.
- Compound Interest.
- Volume and Surface Area.
- Boats and Streams.
- Problems on Ages.
- Chain Rule.
- Height and Distance.
- Time and Work.
- Allegation or Mixture.
- Time and Distance.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Problems on H.C.F and L.C.M.
- Surds and Indices.
- Clocks & Calenders.
- Square Root and Cube Root.
- Blood Relations.
- Simple Interest.
- Permutation and Combination.
- Decimal Fraction.
- Pipes and Cistern.
Click Here => TSSPDCL Syllabus 2019 for JPO, JAO, JLM Posts