Randstad is one of the reputed and multinational companies in India. So individuals who are fascinated to grow up their career with Randstad can attend the Randstad India Noida Walkin Drive. Experienced Job seekers with a minimum of 8-13 years of relevant experience are eligible for the drive. Recruiters are going to conduct the interview on 28th September 2019. Also, For more quires regarding Randstad, Walkin Interview scroll down this page to get complete information.
Randstad India Noida Walkin Drive
|Company Name||Randstad India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Customer Support Engineer & Technician|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Randstad India Core Engineer Job Profile
- Responsibilities & Tasks
- Provide 2nd Level support for the Packet Core Operations Data Network and serve as the Operations Subject Matter Expert in Packet Core that includes GSM, GPRS, WCDMA, LTE technologies. Nodes include vEPC (Evolved Packet Core) i. e. MME/EPG on Virtual Platform
- Multi-Vendor Platform i.e. Cisco/Huawei/Ericsson/Nokia/ZTE not mandatory but preferred.
- Provide input and suggestions to improving all operational aspects, related to the Packet Core Services and Network infrastructure which could add value into increasing the quality of the Packet Core Services – end to end.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant), make recommendations, and execute them as required.
- Assisting in correcting capacity and performance-related issues for all Packet Core Traffic.
- Work with the Cross-Domain team to ensure the integration of the Packet Core Technologies within the Operations processes.
- Will organize and produce weekly and monthly reporting and perform trend analysis to assist in the support of Packet Core Services
- Interface with internal groups such as Technical Operations and SOC as required.
- Interface with external groups such as Vendor Technical Support as required.
- Provides input to and is a primary contributor to post mortem activities (RCA) related to network outages.
- Interact with the other Service areas (IP and Backbone) for continuous maintenance and monitoring of the Packet Core Infrastructure as necessary.
- 2nd Level Assurance Support Activities & Incident Management
- Problem Management and System Administration
- Knowledge of Telecom Operations Practice
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Knowledge sharing
- Problem Solving and strategic thinking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Creating & Innovating
- Applying Product Line Expertise: Ericsson/Juniper/IPWorks
- Packet Core Technology: GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/LTE
- Technical Certifications
Randstad India Pvt Ltd Company Overview
Randstad India is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a € 23.3 billion global provider of HR services. With a legacy of over 25 years in the Indian market, Randstad is today one of the leading players in the Indian recruitment ecosystem. We believe in combining our passion for people with smart investments in intelligent technology to help organizations and talent realize their true potential. Employing over 800 specialist recruiters across our 20 office locations, Randstad India provides a full range of solutions including temporary and permanent staffing, outsourcing and other workforce solutions in the areas of engineering, finance and accounting, human resources, IT, manufacturing and logistics, and sales and marketing.
How To Apply For Randstad India Sr Engineer Walkins
Interested and eligible participants can walkin for Randstad India Noida Walkin Drive. As the officials have provided the venue details and required documents information here. So, Willing candidates can utilize the opportunity of attending the drive on 28th Sep 2019. Practice Placement Papers and Interview Questions for best results.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Randstad India Noida Jobs
- Experience Certificate
- Updated resume copies
- Any Government id proof
- Recent Passport size photos
- Last three months payslips
Randstad India Noida Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 28th September 2019
Ericsson Noida, Sector 62.