Randstad is one of the reputed and multinational companies in India. So individuals who are fascinated to grow up their career with Randstad can attend the Randstad India Noida Walkin Drive. Experienced Job seekers with a minimum of 8-13 years of relevant experience are eligible for the drive. Recruiters are going to conduct the interview on 28th September 2019. Also, For more quires regarding Randstad, Walkin Interview scroll down this page to get complete information.
Randstad India Noida Walkin Drive
||Randstad India Pvt Ltd
||Customer Support Engineer & Technician
||Not Disclosed By Recruiter
Randstad India Core Engineer Job Profile
- Responsibilities & Tasks
- Provide 2nd Level support for the Packet Core Operations Data Network and serve as the Operations Subject Matter Expert in Packet Core that includes GSM, GPRS, WCDMA, LTE technologies. Nodes include vEPC (Evolved Packet Core) i. e. MME/EPG on Virtual Platform
- Multi-Vendor Platform i.e. Cisco/Huawei/Ericsson/Nokia/ZTE not mandatory but preferred.
- Provide input and suggestions to improving all operational aspects, related to the Packet Core Services and Network infrastructure which could add value into increasing the quality of the Packet Core Services – end to end.
- Assess need for any system reconfigurations (minor or significant), make recommendations, and execute them as required.
- Assisting in correcting capacity and performance-related issues for all Packet Core Traffic.
- Work with the Cross-Domain team to ensure the integration of the Packet Core Technologies within the Operations processes.
- Will organize and produce weekly and monthly reporting and perform trend analysis to assist in the support of Packet Core Services
- Interface with internal groups such as Technical Operations and SOC as required.
- Interface with external groups such as Vendor Technical Support as required.
- Provides input to and is a primary contributor to post mortem activities (RCA) related to network outages.
- Interact with the other Service areas (IP and Backbone) for continuous maintenance and monitoring of the Packet Core Infrastructure as necessary.
- 2nd Level Assurance Support Activities & Incident Management
- Problem Management and System Administration
- Knowledge of Telecom Operations Practice
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Knowledge sharing
- Problem Solving and strategic thinking
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations
- Working with People
- Creating & Innovating
- Applying Product Line Expertise: Ericsson/Juniper/IPWorks
- Packet Core Technology: GSM/GPRS/EDGE/WCDMA/LTE
- Technical Certifications
Randstad India Pvt Ltd Company Overview
Randstad India is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a € 23.3 billion global provider of HR services. With a legacy of over 25 years in the Indian market, Randstad is today one of the leading players in the Indian recruitment ecosystem. We believe in combining our passion for people with smart investments in intelligent technology to help organizations and talent realize their true potential. Employing over 800 specialist recruiters across our 20 office locations, Randstad India provides a full range of solutions including temporary and permanent staffing, outsourcing and other workforce solutions in the areas of engineering, finance and accounting, human resources, IT, manufacturing and logistics, and sales and marketing.
How To Apply For Randstad India Sr Engineer Walkins
Interested and eligible participants can walkin for Randstad India Noida Walkin Drive. As the officials have provided the venue details and required documents information here. So, Willing candidates can utilize the opportunity of attending the drive on 28th Sep 2019. Practice Placement Papers and Interview Questions for best results.
Mandatory Documents To Carry For Randstad India Noida Jobs
- Experience Certificate
- Updated resume copies
- Any Government id proof
- Recent Passport size photos
- Last three months payslips
Randstad India Noida Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 28th September 2019
Ericsson Noida, Sector 62.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)
Are you looking for Jobs in Pune? Moreover, Are you getting irritated while searching for jobs? Ok now onwards no need to worry. Our team of All India Jobs made a page TodaysWalkins for all job-seeking candidates. Most of all candidates are loosing so many job openings due to the lack of correct information. At present we suggest all the applicants’ bookmark this page for current updates. Kindle bit Solutions is hiring experienced postulants for Customer Support Engineer/Technician designation. All interested and graduation who had completed their graduation can attend for Quick Heal Technologies Pune Walkins on the given dates.
Quick Heal Technologies Pune Walkins
||Quick Heal Private Limited
||Customer Support Engineer/Technician
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Quick Heal Technologies Technician Job Profile
- Provide timely resolution for technical support issues via telephone, e-mail, support forum postings, and web case submissions enthusiastically and effectively assisting customers with their support needs
- Log all activity details into the case management system, and keep all cases up-to-date by logging actions taken, emails, contacts, and other pertinent information.
- Consistently share problem/cause/resolution information, troubleshooting tips, white papers, best practices, case studies, training information, etc., for the issues that you work on with customers by creating knowledge base articles.
- Help to keep the knowledge base up to date by updating and modifying the information as needed.
- Provide technical information and diagnostic assistance that will reduce the overall time to resolution of customer issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is a mandate. Must feel comfortable interacting with customers via phone, chat, and email and sharing ideas with the rest of the team.
- Communicate effectively with customers as committed, impressing customers with the ability to deliver resolution or status according to that commitment.
- Be able to communicate effectively with peers to ensure that technical issues are addressed promptly.
- Exhibit a willingness to help out in any way when the workload becomes abnormally heavy or when team members are away from the office.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Continually improve personal and team Customer Satisfaction ratings.
- Ability to prioritize, self-motivated, manage time effectively, work multiple issues, etc.
- Be able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment, and previous working experience on antivirus domains is required.
- You preferably have Microsoft and network knowledge, like MCSE, CCNA, etc.
Quick Heal Technologies Limited Company Overview
Fast Heal Technologies Ltd. (Formerly Known as Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) is one of the leading IT security solutions company. Each Quick Heal product is designed to simplify IT security management across the length and depth of devices and on multiple platforms. They are customized to suit consumers, small businesses, Government establishments, and corporate houses.
Over 25 years, the company’s R&D has focused on computer and network security solutions. The current portfolio of cloud-based security and advanced machine learning-enabled solutions to stop threats, attacks, and malicious traffic before it strikes. This considerably reduces system resource usage. The security solutions are indigenously developed in India. Quick Heal Antivirus Solutions, Quick Heal Scan Engine and the entire range of Quick Heal products are proprietary items of Quick Heal Technologies Ltd. (Formerly Known as Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
How To Apply For Quick Heal Technologies Careers
Interested participants must make a move immediately to work for the Quick Heal Technologies. Job seekers with relevant experience and skills can attend the drive on 27th September 2019. Moreover, Check out all the interview venue, date, and time from the below sections.
Important Documents To Carry For Quick Heal Technologies Jobs
- Updated Resume Copies
- Recent Passport Size Photocopies
- Experience Letter
- Last three months Payslips
- Any Government ID proof
Quick Heal Technologies Pune Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 27th September 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM Onwards
Quick Heal Technologies Limited 501,
Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411005.
You May Also Read:
Let’s block ads! (Why?)