Are you looking for Software Job Openings at your desired location?? Then, you are in the right place. On this page, we are providing complete information about Element 14 India Bangalore Walkins at Bangalore. Officials are hiring for Customer Suppor…
Hello Job seekers!!! Today also we have come up with some exciting news for you. DHL Supply India is the worlds leading logistics group. Now, The Officials are going to hire the candidates for Executive Back Office role. Individuals who are having 1-5 yrs of an experience only eligible for DHL Supply Chain India Mumbai Walkins. As of the news, the interview will be held on 28th September 2019. Applicants looking for Jobs in Mumbai can attend the conversation at the given date and time. To know further insights about DHL Careers 2019, please refer to the official webpage or else go to Allindiajobs blog.
DHL Supply Chain India Mumbai Walkins
|Company Name||DHL Supply Chain India Private Limited|
|Job Role||Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical)|
|Salary||INR 90,000 – 2,00,000 PA.|
Experienced job applicants who are looking out for an opportunity to work with DHL Supply Chain India can grab the opportunity. Officials of DHL India making arrangments for the recruitment of Associate/Sr Associate role. So, Candidates from Mumbai location can walkin directly with required documents. Also, Check out Allindiajobs page for regular updates on Software and Government jobs. Moreover, there will be fierce competition for IT Jobs in Mumbai. So, Candidates must refer to the Placement Papers and Interview Questions which we had updated on the official page.
DHL Supply Chain India Senior Associate Job Description
- Approval & Rejection of Daily Collection Receipts (DCR) cases, Clearance of Unallocated Credits (UAC) & Quality check (QC) of the activities performed.
- We are working on the DCR files for the initial checks.
- Approve/ reject the DCR cases post validating with the supporting documents.
- Subsequently, having a Quality check done on the activities performed for the DCR cases.
- Any other activities related to Back-office as and when received or instructed by Management.
Expected years of experience:-
- (Minimum) Fresher OR Experienced (preferably worked within the team/ worked in a service industry)
Graduate from any discipline
- Shift time from 2 pm to 10 pm Monday to Saturday
- Experience of MS-Excel knowledge Vlookup, Pivot tables needed
- Required good communication skills
DHL Supply Chain India Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) Company Overview
DHL is the world’s leading logistics group. We are present in 220 different countries/territories where we employ over 5,00,000 employees. DHL offers a unique and diverse portfolio of services to its clients ranging from air freight, ocean freight, international express, warehousing, domestic transport, document management, and international mail. DHL has three different divisions – DHL Supply Chain (DSC), DHL Global Forwarding (DGF) and DHL Express. This role is based in DHL Supply Chain. DHL Supply Chain is capable of providing a comprehensive portfolio of services to all its clients, including warehousing, distribution, and supply chain solutions.
How To Apply for DHL Supply Chain India Associate/Senior Associate -(NonTechnical) Careers
Interested applicants from Mumbai location who are sincerely looking out for a job change can go through it. As per the updates, Candidates who get qualify in all the screening rounds only shortlisted for the position. So, Applicants be ready for the interview by practicing the Interview Questions.
Important Documents To Carry For DHL Supply Chain India Jobs
- Updated resume copies
- Experience Letter
- Recent Passport size photocopies
- Any Government id proof
- Last three months payslips
DHL Supply Chain India Associate Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 28th September 2019
Walk-in Time:11 AM to 4 PM
DHL Supply Chain India Pvt. Ltd
7th Floor, Tower B, 247 Park,
LBS Road, Vikhroli (W)
Mumbai 400 083, India
You May Also Read:
AXA Business Services is a 100% subsidiary of AXA, the number 1 insurance organization globally by brand. The Officials of AXA Business Services has come up with some exciting news for Experienced Job Seekers. Axa Business Services has openings for Technical Support Analyst role. To be eligible for the walkin interview, Applicants should have 1-6 years of experience in the relavent field. Do you think you are suitable for AXA Careers 2019, Then Hurry up!!! Walkin with required documents on 26th and 27th September 2019 at the given address and time. Interested candidates looking for Jobs in Pune can make use of AXA Business Services Pune Job Openings.
AXA Business Services Pune Job Openings
|Company Name||AXA Business Services Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Technical Support Analyst|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
AXA Business Services Technical Support Analyst Job Profile
- Providing operational assistance to end users/entities where the tool is deployed support to release management activities
- Pilot testing for any deployments
- Level 1 and Level 2 support and expertise to local administrators for providing solutions to all AXA group entities
- Support to the Group on any other projects based on their requirements
Key Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Knowledge on Operational Resilience tool like Send Word Now, Clear View and Noggin to facilitate the BAU team
- Expert assistance with the device queries raised by users and the entities
- Provide customized support to different AXA group entities
- Should be a self-starter with minimal supervision and drive excellent results
- Should be able to meet strict timelines and adhere to all SLA’s
- Maintain operational policies, procedures, and process standards
- Should understand customer needs and provide adapted solution/assistance
- Should be able to foresee upcoming risks and opportunities in the respective domain and act upon those (Ensure a zero surprise framework)
- Takes input from supervisor, peers and appropriately implement action items
- Fluency with the English language
Required Skills for Technical Support Analyst
- Prior working experience in Helpdesk Support
- Hands-on experience in the tool with a good understanding of tool management/administration and Service Management
- Good knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience in UAT testing & managing deployments
- Excellent communication & customer management skills
- Should be open to work in rotational shifts
- Experience in working in a diverse environment and building proper professional context with colleagues from different cultural backgrounds
AXA Business Services Company Overview
AXA Business Services is a 100% subsidiary of AXA, the number 1 insurance organization globally by brand. We see ourselves as change agents for radical innovations spanning big data, risk modeling, robotic automation, process, and people transformation. Our employees are at the heart of the business, and together we move forward in a culture of trust, such that employees are in charge of the future.
We are driven by our values, motivated by the desire to win, and bond as one sizeable global team to quickly adapt to changing market dynamics. We are incredibly proud of our roots, and at the same time, we are entirely free to write out our future.
How To Apply For AXA Pune Walkin Drive
Job seekers who are interestingly waiting for Job Openings in Pune can check out this post. Recruiters hiring the experienced candidates for Technical Support Analyst. So, Interested candidates can walkin directly on 26th and 27th Sep 2019. To get qualify in the tests, You should practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions.
Mandatory Documents For AXA Business Services Pune Careers
- Latest updated resume copies
- Recent passport size photos
- Experience Certificate
- Last three months payslips
- government address and id proofs
AXA Business Services Pune Walkin Details
Walk-in Date: 26th & 27th September 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM to 11 AM
AXA Business Services, Pvt. Ltd.
Marvel Edge, Block C & D, 2nd Floor,
Survey No. 207/1A+33/2, Lohegaon, Viman-Nagar,
Landmark – Behind Hyatt Hotel Pune 411014
Are you looking for Jobs in Pune? Moreover, Are you getting irritated while searching for jobs? Ok now onwards no need to worry. Our team of All India Jobs made a page TodaysWalkins for all job-seeking candidates. Most of all candidates are loosing so many job openings due to the lack of correct information. At present we suggest all the applicants’ bookmark this page for current updates. Kindle bit Solutions is hiring experienced postulants for Customer Support Engineer/Technician designation. All interested and graduation who had completed their graduation can attend for Quick Heal Technologies Pune Walkins on the given dates.
Quick Heal Technologies Pune Walkins
|Company Name||Quick Heal Private Limited|
|Job Role||Customer Support Engineer/Technician|
Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Quick Heal Technologies Technician Job Profile
- Provide timely resolution for technical support issues via telephone, e-mail, support forum postings, and web case submissions enthusiastically and effectively assisting customers with their support needs
- Log all activity details into the case management system, and keep all cases up-to-date by logging actions taken, emails, contacts, and other pertinent information.
- Consistently share problem/cause/resolution information, troubleshooting tips, white papers, best practices, case studies, training information, etc., for the issues that you work on with customers by creating knowledge base articles.
- Help to keep the knowledge base up to date by updating and modifying the information as needed.
- Provide technical information and diagnostic assistance that will reduce the overall time to resolution of customer issues.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills is a mandate. Must feel comfortable interacting with customers via phone, chat, and email and sharing ideas with the rest of the team.
- Communicate effectively with customers as committed, impressing customers with the ability to deliver resolution or status according to that commitment.
- Be able to communicate effectively with peers to ensure that technical issues are addressed promptly.
- Exhibit a willingness to help out in any way when the workload becomes abnormally heavy or when team members are away from the office.
- Ability to grasp concepts quickly and work with minimal supervision.
- Continually improve personal and team Customer Satisfaction ratings.
- Ability to prioritize, self-motivated, manage time effectively, work multiple issues, etc.
- Be able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment, and previous working experience on antivirus domains is required.
- You preferably have Microsoft and network knowledge, like MCSE, CCNA, etc.
Quick Heal Technologies Limited Company Overview
Fast Heal Technologies Ltd. (Formerly Known as Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.) is one of the leading IT security solutions company. Each Quick Heal product is designed to simplify IT security management across the length and depth of devices and on multiple platforms. They are customized to suit consumers, small businesses, Government establishments, and corporate houses.
Over 25 years, the company’s R&D has focused on computer and network security solutions. The current portfolio of cloud-based security and advanced machine learning-enabled solutions to stop threats, attacks, and malicious traffic before it strikes. This considerably reduces system resource usage. The security solutions are indigenously developed in India. Quick Heal Antivirus Solutions, Quick Heal Scan Engine and the entire range of Quick Heal products are proprietary items of Quick Heal Technologies Ltd. (Formerly Known as Quick Heal Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
How To Apply For Quick Heal Technologies Careers
Interested participants must make a move immediately to work for the Quick Heal Technologies. Job seekers with relevant experience and skills can attend the drive on 27th September 2019. Moreover, Check out all the interview venue, date, and time from the below sections.
Important Documents To Carry For Quick Heal Technologies Jobs
- Updated Resume Copies
- Recent Passport Size Photocopies
- Experience Letter
- Last three months Payslips
- Any Government ID proof
Quick Heal Technologies Pune Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 27th September 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM Onwards
Quick Heal Technologies Limited 501,
Shivaji Nagar, Pune – 411005.
You May Also Read: