Hello Readers!!! Are you looking for Experienced Jobs in Pune? Then, Here is fabulous news for you. Coditas Technologies Recruiters are making arrangments to recruit the applicants for the Java Developer role. To participate in the interview, Aspirants must have 2-7 yrs of experience in the relavent field. As the officials conduct the drive on 21st September 2019. So, Interested aspirant with required skills can attend the Coditas Technologies Pune Walkins. Go through the below sections for more information and job description.
Coditas Technologies Pune Walkins
|Company Name||Coditas Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Job Role||Java Developer|
|Salary||Not Disclosed by Recruiter|
Coditas Technologies Java Developer Job Description
A passionate developer who has a strong working knowledge of OOPS and functional programming principles. Standard Definitions and abbreviations don’t entice us that much.
- Strong Java and J2EE background.
- Strong communication skills along with the ability to articulate technical designs and concepts.
- Exposure to Agile/Scrum, TDD not in theory but in practice.
- Working knowledge with application aspects i.e. Caching, Asynchronous APIs, Logging etc.
- Strong working experience in Multi-Threading, Exception Management and Use of Collections and Streams.
- Experience with web application frameworks like Spring Boot or Dropwizard and how it works under the hood.
- Should have a good understanding of Java ecosystem including JRE/JVM/JDK.
- Unit Testing is an everyday affair and hence demands very good unit testing skills using tools like Junit & TestNG.
- Understanding of relational databases, RESTful services and build tools like Maven & Gradle.
- Knows what and when to mock and have used frameworks like Mockito/Power mock.
- Understanding of message queue such as ActiveMQ, Kafka, RabbitMQ is a nice to have.
- Version Control is treated as important as programming skills.
- Fluent with version control tools like Git and Bitbucket.
- Experience of using Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Static Code Analysis, Jenkins and SonarQube.
- Exposure to cloud and containerization would be a plus.
- Hands-on experience in application development in an enterprise setup.
- Have a good understanding of Distributed Application Architecture.
- Open to learning other languages like Scala/Kotlin/Groovy etc.
- Believe in writing clean and maintainable code.
- Work with cutting edge technologies like Docker, Reactive Programming, Functional programming languages and NoSQL databases.
- Are key technical influence in software architecture decisions.
- Are responsible for technical design and the entire lifecycle of product development
Coditas Technologies Pvt Ltd Company Details
Coditas Technologies Private Limited is a Private incorporated on 27 September 2013. It is classified as Non-govt company and is registered at Registrar of Companies, Pune. Directors of Coditas Technologies Private Limited are Priti Mitul Bid and Mitul Devchand Bid. We are a team of engineers and designers who build beautiful applications. We believe the beauty of an application is not only in the user interface but also in the code, performance, and maintainability. Moreover, We participate in the entire software development life cycle of solutions.
Application Process For Coditas Technologies Pune Careers
Looking for an oportunity to work for Pune can check out this notification. Some people waiting for a job change for better career growth, those candidates can walkin to the interview on 21st September 2019. Also, Practice the Interview Questions and Placement Papers from our blog Allindiajobs.
Documents Required for Coditas Technologies Interview
- Updated Resume
- Marks Sheets
- Experience Letter
- Govenrment id proof
- Recent passport size photocopies
Coditas Technologies Pune Walkins Details
Walk-in Date: 21st September 2019
Walk-in Time: 10 AM Onwards
3rd Floor, Gaia Apex,
S. No. 33/2D, Clover Park,
Viman Nagar, Pune – 411014.