Hello Aspirants!!! Good news for the Experienced Job seekers residing in Bangalore. Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd has come up with the latest job notification. The recruiters of Huawei Technologies going to hire the candidates for RF Engineer role. Applicants are having a minimum of 7-12 yrs of experience in the relavent field only eligible for the drive. If you the expertise and skills as listed below, then you can attend the interview on 14th September 2019. All the other information about Huawei Technologies Bangalore Job Openings is given in the below sections.
Huawei Technologies Bangalore Job Openings
Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd
INR 4,00,000 – 9,00,000 PA.
Huawei Technologies RF Engineer Job Description
- Above 8+ Years of Experience who can independently perform in RF Planning and Optimization activities
- Radio Planning and Optimization of a GSM/WCDMA/LTE (2G/3G/4G) network to troubleshoot and improve KPIs
- Understanding of Radio Resource Management functionalities (e.g., Admission Controls, Handover control, Capacity management, etc.)
- Knowledge and Practice of Planning tool (Atoll, UNET, Asset, Mapinfo or equivalent)
- Analysis of neighbor relations and implementation of corrections
- Cell and neighbor parameters data fill for new sites and carrier upgrades
- Knowledge and Practice of OSS and RAN Tools (M2000, NETNUMEN, BO, WMRR, WNCS, and NASTAR)
- Defining and Monitoring KPIs reports on network
- Understanding and Practice of Post Processing tool (TEMS Discovery, Actix, GENEX Assistant or equivalent)
- Establishing and Monitoring Parameter Consistency check
- Understanding the Call Flow with Post Processing Skill and Layer 3 Analysis
- Knowledge and Practice of New Feature Implementation and Analysis
- Knowledge and Practice of Drive test measurement tool (TEMS, NEMO, GENEX Probe or equivalent)
- Also, should have knowledge and Practice of Ericsson(Ericsson Preferred)
Huawei Technologies India Pvt Ltd Company Overview
Huawei Technologies provides innovative and customized network solutions for telecom carriers around the world. Moreover, Huawei holds leading positions in the global market in switching, next-generation network (NGN), integrated access network, DSLAM, and intelligent network. Specializing in the areas of fixed network, mobile network, optical network, data communications, and value-added services, we strive to enable the best connection with our deep understanding of customers’ needs.
Huawei is dedicated to delivering long term value and potential growth to our customers. Established in 1988 and headquartered in Shenzhen, China, Huawei has already won trust from over 300 telecom carriers around the world. Our products and solutions serve over 90 countries, as well as 22 of the world’s top 50 operators. In 2004, Huawei’s contracted sales reached USD5.58 billion.
How To Apply For Huawei Technologies Bangalore Careers
Huawei Technologies is hiring for Experienced roles. Candidates with relavent experience can able to apply for Huawei Technologies Careers. For Huawei Technologies, we can expect a huge competition. So, Candidates can practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions from our blog.
Mandatory Documents to Carry For Huawei Technologies Jobs
Applicants who are ready to go for the interview must bring the following listed documents to the interview venue. Without the documents, candidates are not allowed to attend the drive.
- Experience Letter
- Two copies of updated resume
- Recent Passport size photos
- Government id proof
- Last three months payslips
Candidates having experience in other domains and having any of the following skills, please mail your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- C programming, Data structures, OS (CODE: GN 01)
- GUI/Web/User-Centric Design (CODE: GN 04)
- C++ (CODE: GN 02)
- Java /J2EE/ JSP/ Servlets/Java Swing (CODE : GN 03)
- GUI/Web/User Centric Testing & Automation (CODE: GN 05)
Huawei Technologies Bangalore Walkin Details
Walk-in Date:14th September 2019
Walk-in Time:10 AM Onwards
Divyasree Park SEZ, Kundalahalli,
KR Puram Hobli,Whitefield,
Bangalore, Karnataka 560066,
Landmark : Vydehi Hospital