SSP India Latest Walkins in Gurgaon | Software Developer Role | 16th November 2019
Latest Walkins In Gurgaon. SSP India is conducting a mega walkin interview in the role of Software Developer. So candidates who want to set their career in a right destination of expressing your knowledge can directly attend SSP India Walkin Recruitment in Gurgaon. SSP India Careers offers enormous benefits for the employees by providing additional benefits to make job seekers happy. Once if you grab the opportunity in IT Field it would be a miracle for the candidates to boost up their future. If you want to know SSP India Job description and further information, just scroll down the page up to end.
SSP India Walkin Recruitment – Details
|Company Name||SSP India|
|Experience||4 – 7 Years|
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Not disclosed By Recruiter|
|Industry||Non Technical Jobs|
SSP India Walkin Drive for Software Developer role. So graduates who are ready to face the competition can apply now. SSP India has clearly stated that candidates should have a good knowledge of Handling govt. Large & medium accounts & selling firefighting &security products are eligible to attend SSP India. Are you willing to attend the Interview? Then check here we are providing SSP India Placement Papers which is more important to clear the online test conducted by Ceasefire Industries officials.
Hurry up!! only two days more to attend SSP India Interview. if you ready then start practicing the model papers along with SSP India Test Patterns. And also candidates check SSP India Interview Questions which is a more important role to clear the final interview to grab the job SSP India. Finally, keep in touch with us to get Day to Day Job Updates.
SSP India Job Description
- C# .Net 4 or higher (4.5 preferred).
- WCF, API and ASMX Services.
- SQL Server (2005/8/12).
- TFS (2015 currently in use).
- Visual Studio 2010 upwards.
- IIS Configuration.
- NuGet Packaging.
SSP India Required Skills
- Contributes, matures the prescribed SSP development processes, procedures and standards leading by example.
- Leads and designs new functional areas running whiteboard sessions, documenting complex and large developments.
- Working closely with business analysts to assist in the requirements gathering and shaping process by bridging the gap between requirements and the art of the possible.
- Providing application support for production environments for complex problem investigation to releasing emergency fixes.
- Assist the development manager during planning and estimation sessions to challenge estimates as necessary.
- Coachs team members when problem solving ranging from difficult business problems to performance tuning analysis and resolution.
- Ensures code reviews take place in order to maintain high standards for new and existing solutions.
- To adequately test developed software to demonstrate that components meet all functional and technical requirements and to ensure the software is of a high quality.
- Take all reasonable steps to complete development assignments within realistic deadlines providing regular updates on progress.
- To analyse and evaluate enquiries/problem reports and make recommendations.
- Able to rapidly prototype new solutions and willingness to shape new solutions with their own ideas.
- May incorporate career manager responsibilities. As a career manager, you will provide leadership, and functional guidance and direction to the assigned individuals. Your focus will be on mentoring and developing them to achieve their maximum potential.
SSP India Company Profile
As the leading global supplier of technology systems and software for the insurance industry, our role is to help insurers and brokers operate more efficient businesses.
We achieve this in a number of ways, so whether you are looking for a world-class policy administration system or innovative, market-leading tools for rating and combatting application fraud, we’ve got it covered.
How To Apply For SSP India Job Vacanices?
Applicants those who are having 4 – 7 Year experience can directly walk for SSP India Job Openings In Gurgaon. Hence candidates refer below walkin details and attend a SSP India Walkin Recruitment to the mentioned venue if you satisfied the eligibility criteria.
SSP India Walkin Details
Walkin Date: 16th November 2019
Walkin Time: 10 AM onwards
SSP India, 4th Floor,
Block A2, IT/ITES SEZ of M/s DLF LTD,
Village Silokhera, Sector 30,, Gurgaon – 122002.
Important Documents Need To Carry For SSP India Interview
- Latest Updated Resume.
- All educational certificates.
- Government Id proof.
- Recent Photograph.