Flash..Flash…Good news for all the people whoa re in search of latest IT Software Jobs in Bangalore. Amazon is one of the trusted ecommerce site and the biggest organization with huge employees. Recently, Amazon had announced the job notification for Transaction Risk Investigator Role. Candidates having 0-4 years of experience in the relavent field only eligible to apply for Amazon Bangalore Mega Walkins. As per the updates, the drive will be conducted from 4th to 6th September 2019. Most of the Freshers Job seekers fro Bangalore might be waiting for the golden opportunity to start their career. The time has arrived and utilized the opportunity to work for one of the biggest organization like Amazon.
Amazon Bangalore Mega Walkins
|Job Role||Transaction Risk Investigator|
|Salary||Rs: 2,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A|
Amazon Bangalore Transaction Risk Investigator Job Description
- The Transaction Risk Investigator position relies on excellent judgment to plan and accomplish goals and will work under minimal supervision of the Manager.
- Excellent individual problem-solving and analytical skills are used to authenticate customers and complex transactions.
- Nearly all decisions are expected to be made independently with little to no guidance and a high degree of accuracy.
- The Transaction Risk Investigator will be required to engage in frequent written and verbal communication with department management, risk analysts, risk engineers.
- They may also be required to contact customers by phone.
Productivity and quality assurance will be evaluated along with the overall contribution to the development of the department.
Problem Solving Skills:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and make complex investigation decisions with little to no guidance.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems logically.
- Self-disciplined, diligent, proactive, and detail-oriented.
- Active time management and organizational skills.
- Effectively prioritizes work time to ensure productivity and fulfills department standards for time spent.
- Excellent ability to determine situational needs and provide appropriate solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to exceed expectations about performance and individual contribution.
- You Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills, including the ability to recognize non-obvious patterns.
- Ability to effectively manage time, and individually prioritize multiple tasks of competing for priority.
- Ability to maintain high levels of confidentiality and data security standards.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Demonstrated positive, results-oriented attitude.
- 24/7/365 availability, including the willingness to work on weekends, nights, and outside of the “standard” workday (as required).
- Demonstrate flexibility to work overtime hours as per business requirement.
- Six-Sigma / Lean knowledge would be a plus
Amazon Bangalore Company Profile
Amazon is Earth’s most customer-centric company, where customers can find and discover anything they might want to buy online, and endeavors to offer its customers the lowest possible prices,” Amazon.com and other sellers offer millions of unique new, refurbished, and used items in categories such as books; movies; music & games; digital downloads; electronics & computers; home & garden; toys; kids & baby; grocery; apparel; shoes & jewelry; health & beauty; sports & outdoors; and tools, auto & industrial.
How To Apply For Amazon Bangalore Careers
The Officials of Amazon Organization are going to conduct the below screening rounds to the applying candidates. Those who qualify in all these rounds will be shortlisted for Amazon Bangalore Mega Walkins. To qualify in the tests, Practice the Amazon Placement Papers for the best score. And, For more job opportunities of Amazon, Check Amazon Careers page. Moreover, Interested applicants once go through the Amazon Test Pattern for having an idea about the Amazon Test Pattern. Applicants should make a note that the given details are only for reference purpose.
- HR Round.
- PIR (Online Assessment).
- W&G Test (Online Assessment).
- Versant (Online Assessment).
- Operations Round 1.
- Operations round 2.
Required Documents To Carry For Amazon Bangalore Jobs
- Pancard is mandatory to attend the interview.
- Kindly carry three copies of resume for the interview.
- Recent Passport Size Photos
- Experience Certificates if any.
- Educational Marks sheets
Amazon Bangalore Mega Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 4th to 6th September 2019.
Walk-in Time: 9.30 AM to 12 PM
Orion Building, Bagmane Constellation Business Park,
Doddanekundi Circle, Outer Ring Road,
Marathahalli Post, Bengaluru 560037.