Are you an experienced graduate in Customer Care Executive Field? Looking for a job change in Hyderabad location?? Then it’s a right time to check the Atria Convergence Technologies Walkin Drive details. Most of the applicants completed their graduation and working as an Customer Care Executive(Kannada) is willing for a better opportunity and career growth. ACT Technologies is one among them. Atria Convergence Technologies provides best working experience for their employee’s and offers excellent pay along with extra bonus based on their work performance. ACT Careers 2019 is the great opportunity for the applicants looking for Customer Care Jobs. Candidates preparing for ACT Walkins can refer the ACT Interview Questions provided on this blog which is useful to crack the interview.
Atria Convergence Technologies Walkin Drive
|Company Name||Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 5 Years|
|Job Role||Customer Care Executive-Kannada|
|Salary||INR 60,000 – 3,00,000 PA.|
|Industry||Media / Entertainment / Internet|
ACT Customer Care Executive Job Description
- Listening to and understanding the customers requirements through
- Asking the correct questions probing and prompting the customer wherever required
- Capturing accurately sufficient detail to enable the backend team to understand the problem and address it quickly
- Timely and accurate capturing all the information given by the customer in CRM
- Talking fluently in the customers language
- Managing the call through
- Creating empathy with the customer and building the customers confidence
- Emphasising key words, handling objections and using product / service benefits to respond to customer queries and objections
- Offering first interaction resolution wherever possible
- Using front end empowerment tools as authorized to correctly address issues
- Raising the correct Service Request wherever immediate resolution is not possible
- Handling irate / demanding customers where necessary, in a tactical manner
- Escalating the call to the team leader / manager, wherever desirable
- Follow-up with customers within a specified time period with regards to the initial phone call.
- Staying current with knowledge of products/ processes & services offered
- Ensure full adherence to all the quality parameters.
- In the absence of Shift in-charge, attend walk in customers
Atria Convergence Technologies Pvt Ltd Overview
ACT (Atria Convergence Technologies Ltd.) was born out of a vision to become the most admired in-the-home entertainment, education, Today, we are closer than ever to realising it. Based in Bangalore, we serve a number of cities and towns in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Tamil Nadu and Delhi. We are one of the country’s most renowned cable and broadband company, bringing state-of the art services to nearly 2 million happy homes:
- Fibernet (Internet over Fiber Optics)
- Digital TV
We are backed by True North ( formerly known as India Value Fund Advisors – IVFA), a premier private equity investment fund and TA associates, a Global Growth private equity firm with over $17 billion of invested capital. In the past, IVFA True North has supported many successful ventures like Biocon, Radio City, HDFC Bank, Meru, Mahindra Hinoday, and TTK Healthcare, among others. TA’s investments in India include several successful companies like Billdesk, Dr Lal’s Pathlabs, Fractal Analytics, Micromax, Rategain and Tega Ind.
How To Apply For Atria Convergence Technologies Careers
Atria Convergence Technologies came up with an exciting notification. People who have a working experience of 2 to 5 years as an HR Executive can directly walk for ACT Walkin Interviews in Bangalore. People with good communication skills can refer the below provided ACT Recruitment Drive and start applying for it. Following are the ACT Walkin Interviews for Executive Jobs.
Important Documents To Carry For ACT Jobs
- Updated Resume or CV.
- Required educational documents.
- Passport size photographs.
- Original ID Proof.
Atria Convergence Technologies Walkin Details
Walk-in Date: 26th August – 28th August
Walk-in Time: 10 AM onwards
ACT Fibernet – Learning & Development center
Banjarahills road no 10. Gaffar Khan colony
Opposite to Care Hospital-Outpatient center.
All the information provided on this page about ACT Recruitment 2018 is used for the applicants who want to change their company in the relevant field. Get ACT Walkin Interview details along with Job Profile and Description from here