Hello Applicants!!! Techbooks International is inviting the eligible participants for a walkin interview. As per the updates, Techbooks International Noida Walkins is for a Project Manager role. Individuals with 2-6 yrs experience only qualify for the drive. Moreover, Candidates in search of Jobs in Noida can walkin on 3rd and 4th October 2019. Also, Check out the complete article for further details of Techbooks International Careers. Experienced Job seekers can use the opportunity to work with Techbooks International Pvt Ltd. Scroll down this page for complete information about the interview.
Techbooks International Noida Walkins
||Techbooks International Pvt. Ltd
|| Rs: 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 PA.
||IT – Software
Techbooks International Project Manager Job Profile
- Managing the complete life cycle of the project starting from receiving the plans, sending them in a usable format to the composition team, monitoring the execution and ensuring that the end product is delivered promptly with the highest quality.
- Interacting with Clients continuously regarding the specifications of the projects, handling their queries, keeping them updated about the status of the current projects through live chats, e-mails, and phones. (Customer Relations)
- Planning jobs according to their due times and complexities, ensure systematic distribution of work amongst the teams, following up on the progress of the projects, and provide overall co-ordination of the work between various groups and departments.
- Managing teams of experts to collate work produced by different Groups.
- Ensure maintenance of schedule fidelity.
- Feasibility checks providing estimates with suggestions for projects in the pipeline.
- You are analyzing the new projects received, understanding the clients’ requirements.
- We are dealing with the client to discuss the schedule, queries, and issues related to the project.
- Organizing launch meetings (external and internal) and touching base with the client and production team to resolve job-related queries and deciding the workflow.
- I am bridging the gap between the client and the production team.
- Tracking of the project and sending Status reports and holding status calls with U.S clients.
- To deliver final goods to the client with quality, on scheduled time, and within the budget.
- A candidate who is willing to work 24*7 Shift only apply.
Techbooks International Pvt Ltd Company Overview
Aptara enriches the content for capitalizing on all digital mediums. Providing full content life-cycle production from content creation and design to new media enhancements, content technology solutions, and production for all mobile devices and platforms. Aptara develops innovative digital products that deliver content on how, when, and where recipients want it, while providing publishers renewed agility and revenue opportunities. Serving the ten largest publishers in the world, Aptara is a US-based company founded in 1988 around its unique publishing technology expertise. Our over 6,000 professionals are deployed globally to help content providers create, enrich, publish, monetize, and manage their assets in the digital age.
Application Process For Techbooks International Noida Careers
Interested job applicants from Noida location can walkin directly with required documents. As per the updates, the drive will be held o0n 3rd and 4th October 2019. So, Interested and eligible applicants attend the interview on the given date and time. Practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions from the official blog. Follow, Allindiajobs page for more updates and notifications.
Mandatory Documents to Carry For Techbooks International Interview
- Updated Resume
- Government id proof
- Marks Memos
- Experience Letter
- Recent Passport Size Photos
Techbooks International Noida Walkin Drive Details
Walk-in Date: 3rd October – 4th October 2019
Walk-in Time: 9 Am to 2 PM
Aptara, A-37, Sector – 60,
NOIDA, Uttar Pradesh – 201301,India
You May Also Read:
Let’s block ads! (Why?)
CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd has come up with the latest employment news on its official portal. Are you looking for Experienced Jobs? Then have a glance look over this page. Here we had given the latest CBRE South Asia Chennai Mega Walkins for Project Manager Role. CBRE South Asia Chennai Walkins will be held on 24th August 2019. Experienced and Interested candidates who want to work for CBRE can refer Allindiajobs page. Candidates make sure that you are eligible for CBRE careers 2019 before applying. Interested applicants can attend the CBRE South Asia Walkins Chennai. Also, check the latest walkins & Jobs in Chennai here. For more information about CBRE Jobs 2019, Scroll Down the page.
CBRE South Asia Chennai Mega Walkins
||CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
CBRE South Asia Project Manager Job Description
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Single point of contact for the client and responsible for the process-driven project delivery.
- Implementation of best practices and continuous improvement initiatives.
- A comprehensive view of work progress.
- Effective hierarchical control of local site teams
- Coordination of project completion with respect to the business plan of the client.
- Provide quality control and smooth delivery system across all locations.
- Coordinating and controlling the central project insight repository.
- Schedule tracking in Microsoft Project.
- Attending and chairing progress meetings on-site at reasonable intervals to suit the nature and size of the project.
- Attending other meetings at reasonable intervals to suit the nature and size of the Project, including presenting reports apprising the Client of the Time, Quality, and financial implications of the Project.
- In view of encouraging Value engineering, conducting & chairing periodical Value engineering workshops with the consultants and the various appointed contractors.
- You are preparing and submitting the change order for proposed variations for Client decision-making.
- We are maintaining a running financial management statement and monitoring against the financial budget.
Required Candidate profile
- Project Lead / Account for a large scale corporate interiors of 1.0 M sqft.
- Civil / B Arch preferably having PG from NICMAR /MBEM
- Polished, good presentation and soft skills, MS Office, and well versed with MSP.
- PMC background preferably having experience in working in IPC
- Hands-On person and able to manage large scale fit-out.
- Should Extremely strong English writing skills core competency.
- Must be Good interpersonal and written communication skills; ability to work quickly and cogently with minimal supervision and to integrate quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Highly motivated, committed, and responsible, with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- 10 to 15 years of experience required
CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Company Profile
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
How To Apply For CBRE South Asia Chennai Careers
Individuals willing to work for CBRE South Asia Organization can make a move immediately. Officials will hire the experienced candidates for the company. Practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions for best results.
Important Documents To Carry For CBRE South Asia Jobs
- Hard Copy OF Resume
- Experience Letter
- Last three months payslips
- Government ID proof
- Recent Passport Size photos
CBRE South Asia Chennai Walkins Details
Walk-in Date: 24th August 2019
Walk-in Time: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
CBRE South Asia Pvt. Ltd
Human Resources – India
Module 4A, A Block 10th Floor
Global Infocity #40, MGR Salai, Kandanchavadi
Chennai, TamilNadu 600 096.
Let’s block ads! (Why?)