CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd has come up with the latest employment news on its official portal. Are you looking for Experienced Jobs? Then have a glance look over this page. Here we had given the latest CBRE South Asia Chennai Mega Walkins for Project Manager Role. CBRE South Asia Chennai Walkins will be held on 24th August 2019. Experienced and Interested candidates who want to work for CBRE can refer Allindiajobs page. Candidates make sure that you are eligible for CBRE careers 2019 before applying. Interested applicants can attend the CBRE South Asia Walkins Chennai. Also, check the latest walkins & Jobs in Chennai here. For more information about CBRE Jobs 2019, Scroll Down the page.
CBRE South Asia Chennai Mega Walkins
|Company Name||CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd|
Not Disclosed By Recruiter
CBRE South Asia Project Manager Job Description
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Single point of contact for the client and responsible for the process-driven project delivery.
- Implementation of best practices and continuous improvement initiatives.
- A comprehensive view of work progress.
- Effective hierarchical control of local site teams
- Coordination of project completion with respect to the business plan of the client.
- Provide quality control and smooth delivery system across all locations.
- Coordinating and controlling the central project insight repository.
- Schedule tracking in Microsoft Project.
- Attending and chairing progress meetings on-site at reasonable intervals to suit the nature and size of the project.
- Attending other meetings at reasonable intervals to suit the nature and size of the Project, including presenting reports apprising the Client of the Time, Quality, and financial implications of the Project.
- In view of encouraging Value engineering, conducting & chairing periodical Value engineering workshops with the consultants and the various appointed contractors.
- You are preparing and submitting the change order for proposed variations for Client decision-making.
- We are maintaining a running financial management statement and monitoring against the financial budget.
Required Candidate profile
- Project Lead / Account for a large scale corporate interiors of 1.0 M sqft.
- Civil / B Arch preferably having PG from NICMAR /MBEM
- Polished, good presentation and soft skills, MS Office, and well versed with MSP.
- PMC background preferably having experience in working in IPC
- Hands-On person and able to manage large scale fit-out.
- Should Extremely strong English writing skills core competency.
- Must be Good interpersonal and written communication skills; ability to work quickly and cogently with minimal supervision and to integrate quantitative and qualitative analyses.
- Highly motivated, committed, and responsible, with a demonstrated ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- 10 to 15 years of experience required
CBRE South Asia Pvt Ltd Company Profile
CBRE Group, Inc. (NYSE: CBRE), a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (based on 2017 revenue). The company has more than 80,000 employees (excluding affiliates), and serves real estate investors and occupiers through approximately 450 offices (excluding affiliates) worldwide. CBRE offers a broad range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
How To Apply For CBRE South Asia Chennai Careers
Individuals willing to work for CBRE South Asia Organization can make a move immediately. Officials will hire the experienced candidates for the company. Practice the Placement Papers and Interview Questions for best results.
Important Documents To Carry For CBRE South Asia Jobs
- Hard Copy OF Resume
- Experience Letter
- Last three months payslips
- Government ID proof
- Recent Passport Size photos
CBRE South Asia Chennai Walkins Details
Walk-in Date: 24th August 2019
Walk-in Time: 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
CBRE South Asia Pvt. Ltd
Human Resources – India
Module 4A, A Block 10th Floor
Global Infocity #40, MGR Salai, Kandanchavadi
Chennai, TamilNadu 600 096.