Fantastic news for the applicants residing in Mumbai. Recently, Tata Projects Ltd has come up with the latest notification. The officials of Tata Projects hiring the experienced job seekers for Senior Manager Piping Engineer Refinery role. Applicants who want to work for Tata Projects organization can attend the Tata Projects Mumbai Walkin Drive. To be eligible for the drive, Aspirants must have 10-20 years of experience in the field as the officials conducting the drive on 24th August 2019. So, Experienced and Interested candidates can attend the interview without any late.
Tata Projects Mumbai Walkin Drive
|company Name||Tata Projects Ltd|
|Job Role||Sr. Manager -piping Engineer – Refinery|
|Salary||Not Disclosed By Recruiter|
Tata Projects Sr Manager Job Description
- Thorough knowledge of all aspects of complex refinery projects.
- The candidate shall have a solid understanding of all drawings, documents, specifications, and data sheets to be generated and reviewed for the typical refinery project.
- Candidate should be competent enough to provide cost-effective, value addition suggestion adding value to EPC project.
- Exposure to FEED, Detail Engineering, Pre-bid activities of projects.
- Strong technical skills.
- Knowledge of sound engineering & global practices followed in piping engineering.
- Knowledge of Local Statutory compliance related to process plants.
- Strong understanding of plant safety and able to implement security in plant design.
- Good knowledge of industry codes and standards, namely; ASTM/ASME/ANSI/API/NFPA/(ASME B31.3, B31.4, B31.8), OISD, EIL.
- Strong understanding of various safety studies namely- HAZID, HAZOP, SIMOP, EERA, QRA etc.
- Cross-functional Competence requirement:
- Understanding of Inputs and interface with various disciplines Project management, Planning, Civil, Electrical,
- Instrumentation, Mechanical & Process.
- Value Engineering
- Statutory compliance in layout and plant design
- 3D Plant design review (NavisWorks/ SPR)
- Plant Layout
- Design Calculations
- Code compliance
- Specifications and Data Sheets
- Stress Analysis
- Material Take-Off
- Material Requisitions, Technical bid evaluation & vendor document review.
- Fire Protection system
- Leadership and management skills
- Strong verbal, written communications skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
Work Experience –
- Bachelor of Engineering (BE) or higher degree in Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university.
- Total 15+ Years of relevant experience in a reputed organization, out of which minimum ten years of knowledge should be in refinery projects/ Units like CDU/VDU, SRU, VGO, DCU, MS block, etc.
Tata Projects Ltd Mumbai Company Overview
Tata Projects is one of the fastest-growing and most admired infrastructure companies in India. It has expertise in executing large and complex Industrial Infrastructure Projects. Tata Projects strives to simplify complexity and create world-class projects on time by leveraging its deep understanding of technology, advanced construction practices, and expertise acquired by executing diverse projects. We are a customer-centric organization, which seeks to build ensuring value for all our stakeholders. At the core of this are our People, Processes, and our belief in doing the right thing.
Application Process For Tata Projects Mumbai Careers
Interested candidates can make a move immediately. The recruiters will shortlist the candidates who qualify the screening rounds conducted by the recruiting team. Interested applicants can directly walkin to the given address.
Required Documents For Tata Projects Mumbai Jobs
- Experience Letter
- Updated Resume
- Government ID Proof
- Last three months payslips
- Recent Passport Size photos
Tata Projects Ltd Mumbai Walkin Details
Walk-in Date: 24th August 2019
Walk-in Time: 9 AM to 2 PM
MTNL Training Centre, Powai, Mumbai.
You May Also Read: