MHC Reader Admit Card 2019
Tamilnadu Madras High Court (MHC) will announce the MHC Reader/Examiner Admit Card 2019 soon after the declaration of exam dates. Candidates who are going to attend the High Court of Madras Examiner Examination 2019 need to carry Madras High Court Xerox Operator Exam Call Letter 2019. Utilize the links to download MHC Xerox Operator Admit Card 2019 available at the end of this page. Madras HC Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 is an essential copy to attend the examination. Download MHC Examiner Admit Card 2019 by providing the registration number and password details. Scroll down the article for more details regarding Madras High Court Examiner Call Letter 2019.
Brief Info of Tamilnadu High Court of Madras Examiner Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||Tamilnadu Madras High Court (MHC)|
|Post Name||Assistant, Reader/ Examiner & Xerox Operator Posts|
|Total Vacancies||268 Posts|
|Category||MHC Admit Card 2019|
|Job Category||Tamil Nadu Govt Jobs|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
Details available on Madras HC Reader/Examiner Call Letter 2019
Madras High Court Admit Card 2019 for Reader Vacancy will be announced to those whose application forms get shortlisted. Hence, candidates need to download their MHC Assistant Admit Card 2019 by providing the credentials such as registration number and date of birth details. Beside Tamilnadu High Court of Madras Examiner Hall Ticket 2019, candidates need to carry other extra proofs in part of checking. You must refer to the High Court of Madras Hall Ticket 2019 before appearing for the exam. Check the basic information available on the Madras HC Reader/Examiner Admit Card 2019 once after downloading it. Following are the details available on the admit card.
<< MHC Reader Results 2019 >>
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Conducting Board.
- Registration Number
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Full Name of the Applicant
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Name of the Examination.
MHC Assistant Written Exam Dates 2019
- MHC Online Application Commencement Date: 01st July 2019.
- Last Date to Submit the Application Form: 31st July 2019.
- Final Date to make the payment of application fee: 2nd August 2019.
- Madras HC Assistant Written Exam 2019 Date: Updated Soon.
- Release Date of MHC Xerox Operator Admit Card 2019: Available Soon.
- Declaration Date of Madras High Court Results 2019: Notify Soon.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Madras High Court Reader/Examiner Exam Pattern 2019
|Part||Subject||Question||Marks||Min. Qualifying Marks||Duration|
General KnowledgeNumerical and Mental Ability
Analytical And Reasoning Skill
Basic Knowledge In Computer
<< MHC Reader Syllabus 2019 >>
Documents to carry with MHC Xerox Operator Hall Ticket 2019
Candidates who have filled their online application form for Assistant, Reader/ Examiner & Xerox Operator Posts can get their admit card from its official page. Carrying the MHC Assistant Hall Ticket 2019 is mandatory for giving the exam. We suggest the candidates to carry some additional important documents along with Madras High Court Reader/Examiner Call Letter 2019 while entering the examination hall. We have included the document list in the below section for the sake of applicants reference.
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Address Proof
- School Leaving Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Registration Certificate
How to Download MHC Assistant Admit Card 2019
Aspirants can download their Madras High Court Reader Hall Ticket 2019 by following the steps provided below.
- Logon to the official page of Tamilnadu Madras High Court (MHC) – www.mhc.tn.gov.in
- Now, you will be redirected to the Madras High Court home page.
- Search for MHC Assistant Admit Card 2019 link.
- In the next window, a login page will be opened.
- Enter login details of hall ticket number and DOB.
- Cross check the information and click the submit button.
- Now, MHC Reader/Examiner Hall Ticket 2019 will appear on the screen.
- Finally, make a hard copy of the MHC Call Letter 2019.
Download Here >> MHC Reader/Examiner Hall Ticket 2019
If any of the applicants are having queries about Madras High Court Admit Card 2019? Then, he/she can share their comments in the comment box disclosed below. You can bookmark to our page www.allindiajobs.in to get the latest information about Madras HC Reader Admit Card 2019.