Exciting news for all the Graduates looking out for IT Software Jobs in Bangalore. Recently, recruiters have announced about KPMG Global Services Mega Bangalore Walkins. If you are aspiring to settle your career in Bangalore, then here is an excellent chance to get placed through KPMG Global Services Walkin Drive 2019. As per the officials, the KPMG Global Services Mega Bangalore Walk-in-Drive is being conducted to hire graduates for Charted Accountant Role. Contenders must ensure that you need to have minimum 0-2 years of experience in the relevant field.
KPMG Global Services Walkin Drive
|Company Name||eNoah iSolution India Pvt Ltd|
|Experience||0 – 2 Years|
|Job Role||Associate, Senior Associate – (Non Technical)|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – 2,50,000 PA|
|Industry||BPO, ITES, Call Center|
KPMG Global Services CA Job Description
The Associate 2 will be predominantly responsible for –
- Be an integral part of either DSA(Direct Staff assistance) team or process-specific our dedicated team
- Demonstrate understanding and knowledge of client-specific audit procedures and KPMG Audit Methodology(KAM)
- Develop an understanding of all applications on KPMG network
- Ensure the work is performed with high quality and completed within an agreed turnaround time
- Timely raise any issues identified to the GDC Seniors, Quality and risk management(QRM), ET and Managers so that the quality and turnaround time is not impacted
- Provide clarifications, train and mentor junior associates on a timely basis on audit and accounting knowledge and client-specific matters on audit work papers
- Perform upfront reviews wherever required for deliverables and as advised by the seniors.
- Effectively plan and organize the work in such a way that the Quality and efficiency are not impacted on the deliverables
- Interact and seek clarifications from ETs/seniors
- Work on improvement in audit work papers based on ET and QRM feedback
- Continuously adopt process improvements and work towards improving efficiency in the performance of audit with innovative ideas
- Develop self by participating in and developing others by facilitating audit conceptual pieces of training
- Participate in firms strategic initiatives and/or corporate social responsibility programs
Education and Experience Requirements
- Qualified CA and minimum of Bachelors degree in Finance & Accounting
- 0 1.5 years of post-qualification experience along with strong Articleship experience from a mid-size or a Big 4 firm in case of CA
- Experience with Big 4/leading Audit firms or their shared service center would be preferred
- Audit and accounting knowledge
- Good knowledge of MS Office (with an emphasis on MS Excel skills)
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail and quality consciousness
- Be a quick learner and demonstrate adaptability to change
- Should be willing to and capable of delivering under tight timelines, basis the business needs including working on weekends
KPMG Global Services Company Profile
KPMG is a leading professional services firm comprising over 174,000 professionals who work together to deliver value in more than 155 countries through in-depth industry insights in Audit, Tax & Advisory.
Also, KPMG Global Delivery Center (GDC) is a robust global delivery platform comprising of a talent pool of 1,400+ professionals in Bangalore & Kochi. GDC provides Audit & Advisory professional services to KPMG US & Canada while complying with both regulatory and KPMG US audit Engagement Team (ET) standards. GDC provides services in various industries/sectors including Investment Management, Insurance, Banking, Building Construction & Real Estate, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Healthcare & Life sciences, and Consumer Markets.
By incorporating GDC into the delivery model, KPMG member firms are realizing competitive advantage through the consistent quality and efficiency, thereby enabling US and Canada audit Engagement Teams to focus on high-risk audit areas.
How To Apply For KPMG Global Services Careers
Important Documents To Carry For KPMG Global Services
- Any valid ID Proof such as Aadhar, PAN, Driving License, Passport, etc.
- Xerox copies of educational certificates.
- Updated resume hardcopies.
- Recent passport size photocopies.
KPMG Global Services Walkin Details
Walk-in Date: 10th August 2019
Walk-in Time: 10:00 AM Onwards
KPMG KRM Towers,
Ground Floor Harrington Road,
Chennai – 600031
Job Location: Bangalore
Recruiter Name: Apurva