Are you looking for Jobs in Mumbai? Then, Refer to Kotak Securities Mumbai Walkins. The Officials from Kotak Securities Limited are making arrangments to hire the aspirants for Company Secretary role. Applicants with 0-2 years experience only eligible for Kotak Securities Walkin Drive. Candiates willing to work for Kotak Securities Limited can attend the interview on 7th August 2019. Candidates who want to work for Kotak Securities Limited can check out the below sections for complete eligibility details. Also, Interested candidates can bookmark Allindiajobs.in page for regular updates on IT Software Jobs.
Candidates who are going to wish and grab the job in Kotak Securities Ltd must have good communication skills and presentation skills. Applicants who want to secure the job in Mumbai location must attend the interview on the given date and time. The Kotak Securities Ltd will select the eligible candidates for the Secretary role in Kotak Securities Limited.
Kotak Securities Mumbai Walkins
|Company Name||Kotak Securities Limited|
|Salary||3,25,000 – 3,50,000 PA.|
Kotak Securities Ltd Secretary Job Description
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Approving Advertisements internally and getting Exchange approval for the same.
- Sending circulars of SEBI, Exchanges, Depositories and UIDAI, Commodities to concerned stakeholders.
- Account opening queries.
- Approving Client communications.
- Research Compliance and Audit.
- PMS Compliances including half-yearly and Disclosure documents
- AMFI Renewal.
- Site Access Approvals including competition site access.
- Handling the UIDAI Audit.
- Review of various policies of the organization.
- Website content approvals.
- IRDA Compliances.
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE
- Qualified Company Secretary (CS) fresher / experienced
- Should have good communication & presentation skills.
- May have good existing client relationships in the market.
- Should be a self-starter, proactive & target oriented.
- Should possess strong networking & relationship building skills
Kotak Securities Limited Company Profile
Originally established in 1994, Kotak Securities is a subsidiary of Kotak Mahindra Bank, which services more than 14 lakh customer accounts. The firm has a wide network of more than 1,255 branches, franchisees representative offices, and satellite offices across 386 cities in India and offices in New York, London, Dubai, Mauritius, and Singapore. We process more than 400000 trades a day which is much higher than some of the renowned international brokers.
The company is a corporate member of both The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) and The National Stock Exchange of India (NSE). Our operations include stockbroking services for trading in stock markets through branches & internet and distribution of various financial products including investments in IPOs, Mutual Funds, and Currency Derivatives. Currently, Kotak Securities is one of the largest broking houses in India with substantial geographical reach to the Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East, and America
Kindly confirm your participation for the same by replying to this mail.
How To Apply For Kotak Securities Limited Careers
Kotak Securities Job seekers who are having a dream to get a job in Banking sector must practice Placement Papers along with Syllabus to crack the competition. Individuals must score good marks in the Kotak Securities Ltd Selection Process. Candidates who will score the best in the selection process will be selected for the Jobs vacancies in Kotak Securities Ltd.
Important Documents to Carry for Kotak Securities Ltd Jobs 2019
- Updated Resume
- Experience Letter
- Last 3months Payslips
- Any Government ID Proof for security purpose.
- Educational Marks Memos
Kotak Securities Mumbai Walkins Details
Interview Date: 7th August 2019
Interview Timing: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
8th floor Kotak Securities, Kotak Infinity, Infinity I.T Park,
Bldg. No 21, Opp Film City Road,
A K Vaidya Marg, Goregaon (East) 400097
You May Also Like: