KPSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Admit Card 2019
Kerala Public Service Commission is planning to announce the KPSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Admit Card 2019 shortly. Once after the announcement of Kerala PSC LA School Assistant Call Letter 2019 we will activate the direct links available at the bottom of this page. Along with that, check KPSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Exam Date 2019 from here. You can download Kerala PSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Hall Ticket 2019 eagerly to overcome the technical rush at the server end. Follow the page for more details about KPSC Admit Card 2019.
Overview of Kerala Public Service Commission Hall Ticket 2019
|Organization Name||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Professor, Assistant Engineer, Junior Instructor, Artist Photographer, Office Attendant, Lecturer, Time Keeper, Tracer Grade I, LP School Assistant, Laboratory Technician Gr-II, Sergeant, Clerk Typist/Typist Clerk, Medical Officer, Assistant Surgeon, and Other Posts|
|No.of Vacancies||258 Posts|
|Job Type||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Category||KPSC Admit Card|
|Exam Date||Updated Soon|
|Admit Card Status||Available Soon|
Information available on Kerala PSC LA School Assistant Call Letter 2019
Have you applied for the Kerala Public Service Commission School Assistant Recruitment 2019? If so, you might be curious to participate in the selection rounds which are going to be conducted by the KPSC Officials. In order to participate in the KPSC Written Examination, you must download the Kerala PSC LA School Assistant Call Letter 2019 from its official page @www.keralapsc.gov.in. Moreover, Invigilator will only allow the participant only if they consist of the hall ticket. Aspirants are advised to cross-check the particulars printed on the KPSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Hall Ticket 2019. Following are the details available on the exam hall ticket.
- Hall Ticket/ Roll Number.
- Name of the Candidate’s Father.
- Conducting Board Name
- Duration of the Online Test
- Name of the Candidate’s Mother
- Reporting Time to the Exam Hall.
- Registration Number
- Name of the Test Centre.
- Examination Centre Code
- Signature of the Examination Councillor.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Important Instructions for the Test.
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Space for Applicant’s Signature.
- Applicant’s Date of Birth
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature.
- Name of the Examination.
- Venue to the Exam Centre.
- Full Name of the Applicant
KPSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Exam Dates 2019
- Kerala PSC Office Attendant Online Application Date: Started Now.
- Closing Date to submit the KPSC Application Form: 29th August 2019.
- KPSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Written Examination Date 2019: Available Soon.
- Announcement Date of KPSC LA School Assistant Hall Ticket 2019: Updated Soon.
<< Latest Job Updates >>
Documents need to carry with Kerala SPC Office Attendant Written Exam 2019
Here we are sharing the detailed information about KPSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Hall Ticket 2019 along with important documents need to be carried for the examination hall. Kerala Public Service Commission Officials will only announce the Kerala PSC LA School Assistant Call Letter 2019 only 10 days before the examination. Once after the declaration, we will activate the links available on this page. For more information go through the KPSC Official Page @www.keralapsc.gov.in. Generally, Kerala PSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Call Letter 2019 is the only entry pass for every applicant to participate in the examination. Also, Make sure to carry the documents along with Kerala SPC Office Attendant Exam Hall Ticket 2019 which are listed below.
- School Leaving Certificate
- Aadhar Card and License
- 10th / 12th School Certificate
- Extra Activities Participate Certificate
- Name or Photo ID Proof
- Registration Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Address Proof
- Caste Certificate or Religion Certificate
- Graduation Completed Certificate
- Mark Sheet from HSLC
- Self-attested photocopies of Certificate
Kerala PSC LA School Assistant Exam Pattern 2019
|Numerical Ability||100||100 Marks|
|Type of Examination: Multiple Choice Questions|
How to Download Kerala PSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Admit Card 2019?
Applicants who are eagerly waiting to know about Kerala PSC Admit Card 2019 for Extra Ordinary Gazette Vacancy need to follow the instructions disclosed below to download KPSC School Assistant Hall Ticket 2019. Hit the links provided below for an easy download.
- Initially, Go to Kerala Public Service Commission Official Page @www.keralapsc.gov.in.
- On the KPSC Home Screen => Hit the Admit Card Tab.
- Search for KPSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Admit Card 2019 link.
- Now, Enter your login details such as Hall Ticket Number and DOB details.
- Cross Check the filled information and hit the login.
- KPSC Admit Card 2019 for Extra Ordinary Gazette Vacancy gets appear on the screen.
- Finally, make a print copy of Kerala PSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Admit Card 2019.
Download Here >> Kerala PSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Hall Ticket 2019
Get the complete information about KPSC LA School Assistant Admit Card 2019 on this page. You may also check the Kerala PSC Extra Ordinary Gazette Exam Date from here. If you are having any queries regarding KPSC Admit Card 2019 then share it with us for an accurate solution. Bookmark our page www.allindiajobs.in for detailed information about Sarkari Naukri, Admit Card, Results, Syllabus, Previous Papers, etc.